kjwick

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone knows how to fix the dual leash bug for starfire and blackfire?
I want to unlock Stafire Alley Scenes
For the Starfire Alley scene set Blackfire as your henchwoman. Go to Starfire's cell. Click Special then Leash then Glamour Slam. Do this instead of the double leash and you'll get the scene.

Also is anybody elses Cassie Vault bugged can't unlock her second strip scene.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Can you play this on joi play or something
No and it honestly should have the mobile game tag removed since it's not got a mobile version available or probably ever will.
It honestly should have got an official port with the Unity engine even if it takes longer for updates as the game could work well on android.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberious

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
is there a wiki on how to unlock the scene? and this line of the story is under development or is just one scene and that's it?
There's a walkthrough guide, yes (check front page)--I don't know what the futa stuff leads to, honestly, is there even any story in this going forward?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Why is it only the demo for the Android platform,but the actual game for the other platforms? Really I downloaded the demo a few times and always check everytime I see an update I check to see if the actual game is available for my Android. Only to be disappointed:cautious::whistle::eek:

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Goddamn, Cassie's ahegao faces made my dick diamonds.
I do wish that Luthor would keep fucking them after the initial cum scene, but I get it Luthor isn't a brutish character, so I hope those kinda scenes are expanded in the Bordello scenes (which they kinda are, but they only show the aftermath of the endless sex).

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes