Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Ah anyways, since it's 2.3.6 I should use the data files and apply it onto 2.3.5 before renaming it to the current version (on Mac as usual).

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I really wish that this game had a auto read feature. Any chance we can get Yara Flor Wonder Girl?

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Blackfire Content
- Cheshire Content
- Cassie Content
- Donna Troy Content
can someone tell me what content is there exactly im not sure witch sceens were allredy there and witch are new
thanks in advance

kkt69

Sep 28, 2017
If you're a monumental doofus like me, and you don't see the new ones in the cells and are wondering why, you might've forgotten that you need to go upgrade and unlock their devices first.

Reactions: DontClickHere

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
If you're a monumental doofus like me, and you don't see the new ones in the cells and are wondering why, you might've forgotten that you need to go upgrade and unlock their devices first.
i meant for blackfire and cheshire becouse i allready unlocked sex and anal what scenes are new?

kkt69

Sep 28, 2017
i meant for blackfire and cheshire becouse i allready unlocked sex and anal what scenes are new?
I wasn't replying to you, just posting this tip in general cause people said they don't see them in the cells and I was also confused until I remembered what you have to do first.

• Angry
Reactions: JapanFreak

pervyboy3

May 27, 2020
7zip doesn't work for me anymore due to a technical error. Can the link not automatically go to 7zip? Want to extract it in file explorer instead.

Manknam

Jun 15, 2020
Ok, this update was.. fine. Cassie turning into a total slut (with a decent slut costume imo) makes perfect sense being the daughter of the OG horndog. Love her! And the ahegao blowjob face wasn't that bad. (Still it would've been nice a line of dialogue where Lex lampshaded the divine aspect of Cassie' sluttiness.
We'll see for Donna.
EDIT: Not bad Donna, her slut costume is a bit underwhelming but she's an interesting foil of Cassie. If the blond is a straightforward slut, Donna is a submissive one with enough sense of shame to see how far she fell. The path is clear: Lex will break Diana using her two corrupted proteges. A pity we will have to wait a year probably to see this plot going anywhere.

Still, i find some some typos in the Cassie's content alone so.. eh.
A bug during a strip scene with donna froze the game.

All in all.. ok. Like always: numerous possibilities, extreme potential but with the budget and the time that the author has... it is frustrating.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes