TRP80

Mar 10, 2020
so far:
- cannot cisor artemis/cheshire twice (screen hang up)
- Starfire/Blackfire street leash not working (display glamour slam)
- Cassie special glamour slam not display anything.

When I see something like that, after a few minutes of play and seeing those bugs (small content on existing characters and very early content with new character and one is a deadlock), which should be catched very easily on testing a few minutes the version, then anybody saying this version was pushed back for testing/ironing bugs is just lying.

Edit: Cassie special glamour is displaying the second time.

Oct 25, 2018
When I see something like that, after a few minutes of play and seeing those bugs (small content on existing characters and very early content with new character and one is a deadlock), which should be catched very easily on testing a few minutes the version, then anybody saying this version was pushed back for testing/ironing bugs is just lying.
So the typical Gunsmoke Games experience?

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
Cassey is extremely cursed in many of her scenes holy damn. Like her blowjob-cumshot scene should have a jumpscare warning or something jesus.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
one of the girls was locked behind the "sharing" content right? is that still the case or is there another way to unlock her

Fangeaux

May 8, 2020
I'll download it eventually... bugs not withstanding it's like what I people know my data cap's about to reset and like the unlike sane people in the universe I ration my faster internet and save things like this once it slows down. Maybe if I wait long enough there will be a fix *laughs self into a coma*

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
Donna Troy

used Star Sapphire and level 3 device

Cassie

used Live Wire and level 3 device

not sure if it is just me... there are parts of the game that takes a long time before it loads and some times it looks like the game froze on me. the game is currently in my hdd and not ssd since that is where i install my games. my ssd is not that big.

the game resumes after i close it and run it again. oh yeah i have low spec computer 3rd gen intel, 8gb ddr3 and 4gb 1050ti (it could be my specs)

AtomicW

Sep 1, 2019
Can anyone access the new cheshire/artemis or blackfire/starfire content? It's not showing up anywhere for me. I'm assuming that this is just another insanely buggy launch from Gunsmoke. If it was really delayed for bugfixing then I don't even want to know what the before version looked like

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes