1138op

Jun 2, 2018
i dunno this update was kinda ehh...........also is it just me or are some of the new scenes just the same ones used for other character but with head and skin color swaps ?
One of the scenes for Donna is almost an exact copy of the one used for Blackfire.
Shame, with his skill in the art style this game could have been amazing but now its just a fancy image gallery.

Oct 9, 2018
Oh look, another SU update with completely new characters with complete sets of content, even while characters already in the game remain lacking.

*Sigh*

Downloading anyway.
I mean...the only ones left are Catwoman, Morgaine and Mercy. The vast majority of the girls have at least their glamour slam and cell stuff completed.

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
Hmmm, I like this game but after reading the comments, I think I am going to skip this update and wait for the next update which would probably be around august or september

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Ah, another update with five minutes of content. I wish I was lucky enough to have a job I could do a week or work on over the course of two months and make tens of thousands a month. Instead I'm poooooor as fuck. :p

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Has he added the dialogue to the Vault scenes yet? If not, it's not worth playing the game and getting them all. When I was a patron I messaged him 3 times over the course of a month, and commented on 4 separate posts, which over 23 of his other patrons upvoted, suggesting he add dialogue to the Vault scenes for replays, only to be met with silence.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Has he added the dialogue to the Vault scenes yet? If not, it's not worth playing the game and getting them all. When I was a patron I messaged him 3 times over the course of a month, and commented on 4 separate posts, which over 23 of his other patrons upvoted, suggesting he add dialogue to the Vault scenes for replays, only to be met with silence.
I would like to see that too, like you know with some H games when you literally press H it hides dialogue, but does he respond to requests like these for specific features to be added? I guess not...

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes