JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
The random number generator is not random for everything.

I have been trying to capture Supergirl for about 2 hours now and the 50% it claims never succedes. I have a save reg from before I assigned the capture task. I load the game, assign the capture, it fails, I reload and reassign it and it never succedes.
Just because it says 50%, doesn't mean it'll succeed once in two tries. I have a feeling you just ran into some really bad luck. As already said, use Sinestro and the Lucky Coin and you'll get a 90% chance. It still could fail though.

I don't think that a full set of GS scenes is required for the Wonder Girls, just the cell scenes must be at slut costume.
Try setting Superwoman as your henchwoman and visiting WW in her cell.
I didn't have any of the GS scene's for them except for a couple with Wonder Woman which was needed to unlock Lobo. One thing that I think people are missing is that you also need to do the Kasnia event and see WW crash Audrey's wedding.

secondcousin

May 22, 2020
i dont know if someone has already asked this but are the prison, yacht, and halloween scenarios replayable? i just finished the halloween scenario with mercy and would like to replay them with the other henchwomen without having to replay the entire game.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
i dont know if someone has already asked this but are the prison, yacht, and halloween scenarios replayable? i just finished the halloween scenario with mercy and would like to replay them with the other henchwomen without having to replay the entire game.
Yep. Go to LexCorp HQ office, and click on one of the buttons that show up. One of them should have a list of events (prison, yacht, halloween yacht, etc) with the option to replay.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone know in which folder the save is stored, I don't clarify and if you have a game with everything complete, thank you

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Yep. Go to LexCorp HQ office, and click on one of the buttons that show up. One of them should have a list of events (prison, yacht, halloween yacht, etc) with the option to replay.
Indeed. Also, you may need to rerun these events to unlock all the villainesses, choosing different options.
Circe is bugged though and will need the Cheat menu, no matter how many times you try.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Does anyone know in which folder the save is stored, I don't clarify and if you have a game with everything complete, thank you
If you're playing on Windows, the game updates the registry. I would not advise messing around in there unless you're fairly confident in what you're doing. Provided you only tweak the registry settings for the game itself the worst you can do is break your game, requiring a full reinstall and start again.
Go outside of the game's registry hive and you could wreak havoc on your system.
Others have posted 'saves' before, you can import those into the registry if you know what you're doing.

I know you want to unlock the island - you need to have done all the events (prison, Kasnia wedding, yacht, yacht halloween) and got Donna & Cassie to slut costumes and WW completed in cell content.

All this has been explained many times, to you and others.
This forum has a search function. I appreciate English isn't your first language and this is an enormous thread, but it would be a lot smaller without people asking the same questions over and over!

Reactions: kiribito and Zane11

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If you're playing on Windows, the game updates the registry. I would not advise messing around in there unless you're fairly confident in what you're doing. Provided you only tweak the registry settings for the game itself the worst you can do is break your game, requiring a full reinstall and start again.
Go outside of the game's registry hive and you could wreak havoc on your system.
Others have posted 'saves' before, you can import those into the registry if you know what you're doing.

I know you want to unlock the island - you need to have done all the events (prison, Kasnia wedding, yacht, yacht halloween) and got Donna & Cassie to slut costumes and WW completed in cell content.

This forum has a search function. I appreciate English isn't your first language and this is an enormous thread, but it would be a lot smaller without people asking the same questions over and over!
It must be good to be new to F95

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus

Lavance

May 5, 2022
There's a difference between regular cells and Lex's personal bedroom.

Superheroines go into the cells. Villains (most of them) go into Lex's room and you assign them there from the same base section that you assign henchwomen.
i cant find the heroines cells.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
im not supposed to find it?
lol no, you are. It's in LexCorp. As soon as you enter it, there are 4 sections (don't remember the names by heart), the cells are in the bottom left area.

I dont really know how to assign them into the cells kinda suck
You have to upgrade each girl's device to the max and then she'll automatically be transferred to a cell. You do the device upgrade in the same general area as the cells (bottom left once you enter LexCorp). You need money for this which you get by either assigning the girls to the Slam/Bordello or you by using the cheat menu.

I'd send you a couple of screenshots, but I don't have the game with me right now.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
lol no, you are. It's in LexCorp. As soon as you enter it, there are 4 sections (don't remember the names by heart), the cells are in the bottom left area.

You have to upgrade each girl's device to the max and then she'll automatically be transferred to a cell. You do the device upgrade in the same general area as the cells (bottom left once you enter LexCorp). You need money for this which you get by either assigning the girls to the Slam/Bordello or you by using the cheat menu.

I'd send you a couple of screenshots, but I don't have the game with me right now.
Here you go:
Go to Devices, upgrade to all 6 blobs, then click on Unlock.
DeviceUnlock1.PNG

You'll be asked to confirm that you want to do this as it resets the levels and you have to pay for them all over again if you want them in the GlamorSlam or MetaBordello (no reasonable in-universe explanation has been given for this, I presume it's the dev not being bothered)
You should see this:

DeviceUnlock2.PNG

Go to Living Quarters and click on Cells Cells1.PNG

You should then see the girl's cell:
Cells2.PNG

Enjoy!

Reactions: Zane11

WendyW

May 13, 2020
Just because it says 50%, doesn't mean it'll succeed once in two tries. I have a feeling you just ran into some really bad luck. As already said, use Sinestro and the Lucky Coin and you'll get a 90% chance. It still could fail though.
Well, I started this post as a rant about "really bad luck" and "once in two tries" (I actually tried probably 50+ times) but I always test my assumptions before hitting post reply and I had to erase all I wrote and start over.

Since I posted before, I gave up trying to capture Supergirl and played a few days more. I upgraded the Legion Hideout to level 2 then went to bed. Today I started up to test how many days it would take to capture Supergirl... and I got her the first try with Livewire and the coin at 60% chance. I then reloaded and tried a few more times, The level 1 villains always failed and the level 2 villains mostly succeeded.

I tested 20 tries for each of the level 2 villains without the coin:
(Name @ stated % = actual % # each try 1success 0fail)
Livewire @ 50% = 85% # 11111111111011100111
Star Sapphire @ 50% = 60% # 10111001110111001010
Toyman @ 20% = 45% # 11110001000001010110

I also tried the other villains but when Shade at 40% failed 100% of the time I didn't bother finishing the rest
Mercy @ 0%
Tala @ 0%
Giganta @ 10%
Atomic Skull @ 10%
Cheetah @ 20%
Shade @ 40%

If you try capturing Supergirl with a level 1 device it tells you "Supergirl requires a level 3 device to capture."
I would add "This villain is not strong enough to capture Supergirl." for the level 1 villains.

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
Does anyone know how many MB (megabytes) the server supports for an upload? I was testing 16 MB videos, but the server wasn't supporting it.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

Nice of you to explain everything so throughtly, though I do think the lack of a "sort by date" option in the search function makes things a bitch to look up sometimes.

Reactions: Jimwalrus
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes