Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No way, cant be real. Even Hawkgirl's dialogues and attitude towards Lex hasnt changed, because her corruption isnt finished.
She isnt corrupted enough to have a slut outfit yet.

Maybe SR7 is still figuring out what kind of slut outfit she will have and in the process has forgotten about it.
She is unique after all, the only character with extra assets(wings).
How to resume the last 6 years of dev time without even trying

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
rotating her outfit or activities? I already did 3 of everything.
If somethings not unlocking do everything in a costume leaving strip for last. start with the normal costumes and just work your way through the columns of costumes. its long and boring since you cant do more than one thing per night. Also make sure you change the henchwoman to Superwoman and have the magic collar equiped inn your costume.

Last edited:

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Since it was the first time I played the game, no, I genuinely did not consider upgrading the hideout.
Because the game said there was a 50% chance of success, I thought it was possible.
If the game said 0% or "they are not strong enough" then I would have known I would have to upgrade.
Rule of thumb for every game ever: 80% chance of success means failing 50% of the time. 50% chance of success means don't even bother

how do you unlock superwoman's slut outfit?
Iirc, unlock Wonder Woman's first (by visiting her with Superwoman as hench)

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Could you update, please?
I've just tried it, it's updated for 2.3.9 as well. Only slight oddities are that Terra's in the cells twice (although you can only visit her once per night) and Zatanna's in the Meta Bordello, although her cell content is fully completed and if you unlock her device she appears fine in the cells.
Themyscira event is unlocked and accessible via the world map.

Reactions: mighty

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Could you update, please?
Full for 2.3.8
To start the Themyscira Event go the Legion Hideout - Speak with Grail - Skip a Day - Legion Hideout again - Themyscira Cutscene

Idk if there's a need for a complete 2.3.9 save, since there's no way to replay the event or to unlock the new scenes in the vault.

Last edited:

Kuyala

Mar 6, 2020
Full save for 2.3.8
To start the Themyscira Event go the Legion Hideout - Speak with Grail - Skip a Day - Legion Hideout again - Themyscira Cutscene

Idk if there's a need for a complete 2.3.9 save, since there's no way to replay the event or to unlock the new scenes in the vault.
Thank you! :D

Reactions: Hentagram

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
If somethings not unlocking do everything in a costume leaving strip for last. start with the normal costumes and just work your way through the columns of costumes.
I don't believe getting every scene with each outfit is required anymore. I was able to get everything unlocked for almost all of the girls just by doing the scenes 3 times with one outfit. For stripping I only needed to do it once. There are some exceptions though. I'm pretty sure I had to do every outfit for Raven to unlock her slut costume and Wonder Woman has more unlocked when you have Superwoman as your henchwoman.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
I don't believe getting every scene with each outfit is required anymore. I
His question wasn't what normally happens it was somethings not unlocking ;) In those cases there's a good chance that something didn't didn't trigger and the only way in game to knowing fix it is that long and boring route.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes