JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
The level 1 villains always failed and the level 2 villains mostly succeeded.
Didn't think of that. I've been playing for a while and I've always just used Shade up until the first lvl 3 heroines when I would then switch to Sinestro. Might have used Cheetah for some of the first ones too.

Edit: Just wait until you have to do the heists for the summoning and cloning pieces. You can have 100% chance to succeed and still not get what you want from it because of the extra worthless misc pieces they might bring back. Not sure how that is considered a success if the villains don't actually return with the thing you sent them to steal.

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
just finished the content, i think, is it really all we get a titjob and then a handjob? and nothing with grail? i was expecting to at least have 1 girl with "full content", if not 2. maybe even some update on WW with her finally giving in. but just those 2 scenes?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
just finished the content, i think, is it really all we get a titjob and then a handjob? and nothing with grail? i was expecting to at least have 1 girl with "full content", if not 2. maybe even some update on WW with her finally giving in. but just those 2 scenes?
IKR?!
We've collectively probably put more effort into telling people how to trigger it and navigate around it than he did making it!

Reactions: onyxmelter

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wetdreams are all fun and dandy until you realize in what thread you come to have them

Reactions: Testerguy19

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
The random number generator is not random for everything.

I have been trying to capture Supergirl for about 2 hours now and the 50% it claims never succedes. I have a save reg from before I assigned the capture task. I load the game, assign the capture, it fails, I reload and reassign it and it never succedes.

I know that event success rolls are made when you confirm the event because if you save and export the reg after assigning a heist, reloading gives the exact same money. So my attempts to reload and reassign captures should, if the rng was working properly, have different results.

Also, I tried using the unlimited money cheat so I could try multiple days hiring and assigning captures but still no one succedes.

If there is some reason Supergirl in particular does not go by the true random rule, state it in game or somewhere so we don't get so frustrated with it.

I have attached the reg file (renamed to txt) that I have been using.
Also the bat file (renamed to txt) for the incremental backup of save games so I can reload if I miss something.
Idk who you're using but use Sinestro with favored coin and you're almost guaranteed to capture her.

Rule of thumb: Use Shade for anyone who needs a T1-2 device since he'll always succeed. Use Sinestro for all T3.

WendyW

May 13, 2020
Always use Sinestro to capture level 3 superheroines.
With the appropriate accessory Lex wear that can boost the success to 90%.
Just because it says 50%, doesn't mean it'll succeed once in two tries. I have a feeling you just ran into some really bad luck. As already said, use Sinestro and the Lucky Coin and you'll get a 90% chance. It still could fail though.
Idk who you're using but use Sinestro with favored coin and you're almost guaranteed to capture her.
Rule of thumb: Use Shade for anyone who needs a T1-2 device since he'll always succeed. Use Sinestro for all T3.
F*** Sinestro, what is the point of playing a game if you only use one character? Why wait until you upgrade the Legion Hideout to level 3 to play the game?

edit: Before responding to this post, read my next update post

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
F*** Sinestro, what is the point of playing a game if you only use one character? Why wait until you upgrade the Legion Hideout to level 3 to play the game?
You can get a lot of girls with HQ lvl 1 without using Sinestro ..... Mad much ?

WendyW

May 13, 2020
Always use Sinestro to capture level 3 superheroines.
With the appropriate accessory Lex wear that can boost the success to 90%.
Just because it says 50%, doesn't mean it'll succeed once in two tries. I have a feeling you just ran into some really bad luck. As already said, use Sinestro and the Lucky Coin and you'll get a 90% chance. It still could fail though.
--------
You can get a lot of girls with HQ lvl 1 without using Sinestro ..... Mad much ?
Yes, because 3 people telling me "do as I say and you will win" is not helpful, I would rather know why I failed so I can fix it.

When I made my first post I had only been playing the game for a couple of days and got frustrated on trying to capture Supergirl. I had not upgraded the Legion Hideout so didn't know that level 1 villains could not catch her. They told me to use Sinestro but I did not have him (still don't).

For my second post I had upgraded Legion Hideout to 2 and captured Supergirl on the first try with Livewire and the coin. I then tested who could and could not capture her.
Level 2 Villains can catch level 3 Heros at better than 50% chance without the coin.
I tested 20 tries for each of the level 2 villains without the coin:
(Name @ stated % = actual % # each try 1success 0fail)
Livewire @ 50% = 85% # 11111111111011100111
Star Sapphire @ 50% = 60% # 10111001110111001010
Toyman @ 20% = 45% # 11110001000001010110
I also tried the other villains but when Shade at 40% failed 100% of the time I didn't bother finishing the rest
Mercy @ 0%
Tala @ 0%
Giganta @ 10%
Atomic Skull @ 10%
Cheetah @ 20%
Shade @ 40%

I have since started over and got Supergirl on day 30 instead of 54 from the first try.

Now I know not to ask questions in the forum without explicit details.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
--------

Yes, because 3 people telling me "do as I say and you will win" is not helpful, I would rather know why I failed so I can fix it.

When I made my first post I had only been playing the game for a couple of days and got frustrated on trying to capture Supergirl. I had not upgraded the Legion Hideout so didn't know that level 1 villains could not catch her. They told me to use Sinestro but I did not have him (still don't).

For my second post I had upgraded Legion Hideout to 2 and captured Supergirl on the first try with Livewire and the coin. I then tested who could and could not capture her.
Level 2 Villains can catch level 3 Heros at better than 50% chance without the coin.

I have since started over and got Supergirl on day 30 instead of 54 from the first try.

From the first level villains Shade is your best choice for missions.He have at least 10% bigger chance for success than any other level 1 villains.Sometimes for specific missions he is even better than level 2 villains.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm, it seems that Archer's guide may have disappeared from this thread. I just went looking for it, and the link in the OP is broken, and the thread search links to an inquiry back in August asking where Archer's guide went.

My quick reference sheet is the second 'guide' link in the OP, here's the link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8139032

As for 2.3.8 and 2.3.9 content, this mainly involves finishing the progressions with Wonder Woman, Cassie, and Donna Troy, which should unlock Grail, who shows up at the Legion Hideout. Talk to Grail a couple of times, and this should unlock Themyscira. It's a bit more nuanced than that, but I was waiting for an updated Archer's guide so that I could update my quick reference sheet and... no Archer's guide anymore apparently...

This person posted up a walkthrough of sorts, but it's a bit dated...

I tend to bounce between projects, but I'll probably finish my reference sheet edits this weekend. I've already added the girls, I just need to figure out what to write for each of them...
What about including outfits? Doesn't need to be a long addition, could just be single names or even abbreviated versions for the common outfits (C1, etc for Costumes, E for casual everyday, N for nightie, S for slut, etc.). Can be a ball ache working out the needed outfits sometimes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
--------

So you didn't upgrade to get better villains, kept using the weakest possible villains, and couldn't understand why you were failing? Did you genuinely never consider upgrading the hideout, like you do everything else, to maybe get better villains?

WendyW

May 13, 2020
So you didn't upgrade to get better villains, kept using the weakest possible villains, and couldn't understand why you were failing? Did you genuinely never consider upgrading the hideout, like you do everything else, to maybe get better villains?
Since it was the first time I played the game, no, I genuinely did not consider upgrading the hideout.
Because the game said there was a 50% chance of success, I thought it was possible.
If the game said 0% or "they are not strong enough" then I would have known I would have to upgrade.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I think SR7 considers that her slut outfit unfortunately. Though I agree, it's one of the least appealing ones to me.
No way, cant be real. Even Hawkgirl's dialogues and attitude towards Lex hasnt changed, because her corruption isnt finished.
She isnt corrupted enough to have a slut outfit yet.

Maybe SR7 is still figuring out what kind of slut outfit she will have and in the process has forgotten about it.
She is unique after all, the only character with extra assets(wings).

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Since it was the first time I played the game, no, I genuinely did not consider upgrading the hideout.
Because the game said there was a 50% chance of success, I thought it was possible.
If the game said 0% or "they are not strong enough" then I would have known I would have to upgrade.
Just use cheats mate it's not that hard if you can't manage otherwise get the best villains to capture them heroines

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes