• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is anyone have a normal link 2.06? (Mega or something like that)

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone know what to edit on the regfile to trigger the Toyman talk at the defense post. Never getting it triggered

cael

May 3, 2017
all i got from redoing the game was the 3 scenes with Savage and then a flash scene with audrey and that was it

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
all i got from redoing the game was the 3 scenes with Savage and then a flash scene with audrey and that was it
There's some more bordello scenes along with Supergirl cell scenes. The updates are generally not heavy in content. It's pretty understandable considering how much high quality artwork he does compared to people who play around with 3D models or real pics.

marcusbirth

May 5, 2017
Guys! I was able to unlock the events of cloning following the tutorial of Audrey, presented by Patrik. First, following this steps:

Trigger the Audrey content:
1) Open regedit -> win + r and then type regedit
2) Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Someguy / Something Unlimited
3) Scroll down ( ~80%) and take this entry: suSlot01_savageEvent
4) I changed it to 3, but maybe others will work, after the Audry event it will be 8, maybe 6-7 will work too
5) then you need to next day / visit meta bordello and it will be triggered

After passing the scenes of Audrey, exit the Glamor Slam and press "Next Night". The next day, go back to the Glamou Slam and talk to Roulette. Then exit the Glamor Slam, go to Lex's Tower and go to the cloning menu. Ready. The event will follow its normal course and you will be able to unlock Galatea. :)

Plymouth

May 6, 2017
******************SPOILER***************

Discovered Batgirl spanking scene and strip along with artemis strip scenes by resetting their devices putting them into meta-bordello and after a few days upgrading devices again to send them back to their cells.

Reactions: Krull

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
******************SPOILER***************

Discovered Batgirl spanking scene and strip along with artemis strip scenes by resetting their devices putting them into meta-bordello and after a few days upgrading devices again to send them back to their cells.
Uhh, yeah Batgirl got most of her content a few versions ago (besides actual sex which none of the cell girls have)

Rakkaya

Nov 18, 2016
Hey, i played this game like 1.7 or something, but lately when i try all of latest update i am getting same issue first before main menu i am getting blue screen then dialogue on tutorial i am getting brown screen then on dancer screen i am getting full green screen which is worst in all of them, others are just shows up but dancer thing is permenant if u guys have any tips to solve this issue i am really appreciated thanks.
Help

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes