iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
He did by the looks of it.

Edit: Sorry it's not updated. Spoke to patreon and they said that update is just letting patreons know what's being updated and status about new staff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
He did by the looks of it.

Edit: Sorry it's not updated. Spoke to patreon and they said that update is just letting patreons know what's being updated and status about new staff.
So whats being updated?

MilkPls

May 29, 2017
Anyone have a clean 2.0.6. savegame that has everything unlocked. I don't want to restart for the fourth time

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
where is the save for the game located?

Also i cant trigger aurdy capture event any ideas? i had to regedit to get the savage at glamour salm, to start it and got in the toilet, flash scene but nothing after that.

Also i never got batgirl spank scene.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
where is the save for the game located?

Also i cant trigger aurdy capture event any ideas? i had to regedit to get the savage at glamour salm, to start it and got in the toilet, flash scene but nothing after that.

Also i never got batgirl spank scene.
Thats all there is for now.

For the batgirl spank scene I dunno I had her in a cell to get it.

Reactions: ponyguy

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Could be just my save but Supergirl regular hero costume is blank. I can see the gown and overalls though.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Could be just my save but Supergirl regular hero costume is blank. I can see the gown and overalls though.
I'm assuming it's a bug.
Weird. It was blank for me too last time I checked, but I can see it now. I can't remember if the last time I checked was before bringing Galatea with me to Supergirl's room or after. Maybe that made it visible. Since doing that triggered all of Supergirl's scenes again.

Speaking of Galatea, her naked costume is blank for me.

Reactions: Almighty

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm assuming it's a bug.
Weird. It was blank for me too last time I checked, but I can see it now. I can't remember if the last time I checked was before bringing Galatea with me to Supergirl's room or after. Maybe that made it visible. Since doing that triggered all of Supergirl's scenes again.

Speaking of Galatea, her naked costume is blank for me.
That actually fixed it I see the costume again. I still have Galatea naked costume though.

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
I had a similar issue with not getting the toy man heist but I just changed the entry in the save

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
I had a similar issue with not getting the toy man heist but I just changed the entry in the save
I think i have read it was cut out of the current version its old ver, due to some sort of bug, and that why you cant active it in current ver

PS i must of seen the batgirl spank, but forgot, its in the unlocked scene in vault, i guess you can only do it once :p shame:(

So i think i have seen everything in the game

Reactions: ponyguy and Henz

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I think i have read it was cut out of the current version its old ver, due to some sort of bug, and that why you cant active it in current ver

PS i must of seen the batgirl spank, but forgot, its in the unlocked scene in vault, i guess you can only do it once :p shame:(

So i think i have seen everything in the game
I did a fresh start and got the toy heist. Spanking is one scene, but you can replay in your trophy room under scenes, scene 2.

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
oh, i thought you meant the doll costume for lois, were you need toy man to say something in the def room, and he put lois in a doll cosplay, are we talking about the same thing here?

gidorah

May 31, 2017
Definitely seems to be a problem with saving the game, exiting, and restarting when it comes to trigger events. I have gotten black screens for cloning and summoning in several attempts at restarting the game from scatch. i.e. Saving halfway through the clone heists, exiting and coming back is ok, but if I complete the heists, save, exit, and try to go to the cloning lab - black screen. Similar with relic heists and summoning. Just got to go through it all at once to be safe I guess

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Some save with all scenes maybe?? or something that we can open all the scenes???i saw some animations with the assets program..!!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes