ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
He gets bored or stuck doing the same thing. He is under no obligation and does what is fun or interesting for him. It doesn't make for crazy bursts of progress, but he hasn't burned out and quit yet so it works for him.

Reactions: ponyguy

dave

Aug 22, 2016
is there like a list of all the char and what scenes they have unlocked?
like in the changelog spoilers it says :
- Starfire content and costumes
- Glamour Slam Dance
- Glamour Slam Strip 1
- Glamour Slam Strip 2
ist there alist for all chars so i know how to get the scenes.

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
is there like a list of all the char and what scenes they have unlocked?
like in the changelog spoilers it says :
- Starfire content and costumes
- Glamour Slam Dance
- Glamour Slam Strip 1
- Glamour Slam Strip 2
ist there alist for all chars so i know how to get the scenes.
There is a scene guide in the walk through in the first post. Just look at the change logs for the newer versions

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I already saw that in the previous version but I think there is nothing more anyway. So to sum up, it was new last time.

Cooba

Aug 5, 2016
There is a small scene in the Glamour Slam. Afterwards Audrey is moved to a cell and there is a few interactions. Nothing fun tho :(

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
i like the fact starfire is okay with being a slave and miss martian does anything for a cookie. be cool if you can make starfire in to a henchwoman and then caputre blackfire for some sister on sister fun

Myla

May 13, 2017
I really enjoyed this game a lot, but a few things bugged me. There were a lot of "locked" scenes or choices for characters that did not have anything more to them, even if they are just place holders, for someone trying to find out if they missed anything it can be annoying. I also felt that Mercy and Lois were pretty much the same due to their reactions to anything. Always bitching and complaining then immediately being like 'fine, I'll suck your dick' and enjoy it up until you cum then it's back to the bitching and complaining. More or less their patterns just felt too similar. I did really enjoy Miss Martian's Oreo addiction. It was quite humorous and I do wish to see where it leads. A small quality of life addition would be to put another next night button in the base too. All in all, fun game and would recommend to others.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I started a new game in hope of get the clone girl ( sorry, forgot her name ), since my save was old, but i regret doing that, these new versions are full of bugs, when i try the clone lab there´s a black screen the i can´t continue the game, its the same in the sex scenes on bordello, i could see them in my past save, but now the game stops too, what kinda of upgrades are these where the game gets worse than before?!?Anyone has any advice to fix this?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks, where i can find a stable version? i had many old versions here, but the other day i deleted all of them to open space here.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I really enjoyed this game a lot, but a few things bugged me. There were a lot of "locked" scenes or choices for characters that did not have anything more to them, even if they are just place holders, for someone trying to find out if they missed anything it can be annoying. I also felt that Mercy and Lois were pretty much the same due to their reactions to anything. Always bitching and complaining then immediately being like 'fine, I'll suck your dick' and enjoy it up until you cum then it's back to the bitching and complaining. More or less their patterns just felt too similar. I did really enjoy Miss Martian's Oreo addiction. It was quite humorous and I do wish to see where it leads. A small quality of life addition would be to put another next night button in the base too. All in all, fun game and would recommend to others.
Well to be fair to Lois and Mercy, they both are something of Ex's to Lex. So they would have their grumbles and complaints.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes