Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Nice, this new version fixed the problems i was having, still, can´t get the clone girl, now i can get in the lab, but i done the data heist missions ( the icon disappeared already ), but still say he can´t do anything until find the "data tapes back".

gidorah

May 31, 2017
Nice, this new version fixed the problems i was having, still, can´t get the clone girl, now i can get in the lab, but i done the data heist missions ( the icon disappeared already ), but still say he can´t do anything until find the "data tapes back".
After the four original heists, you should have unlocked an additional heist when you visited the Cloning Labs. There should be a STAR Labs heist available for retrieving the tapes

Reactions: ponyguy

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
The artwork and story are really over the top, but it's getting boring. And it's just point and click without any sense. Some minigames were pretty dope.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
The artwork and story are really over the top, but it's getting boring. And it's just point and click without any sense. Some minigames were pretty dope.
Congratulations you just described 90% of trainers in a nutshell, the game is figuring out how to get all the content, pretty easy when you have a guide :p

Edit: Please Play Myst with a guide and tell me how Entertaining it is for you when all the puzzles become easy mode.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Nah, I am playing this since forever I think.I've never used a guide. And yes indeed, I also played Myst I think 20 years ago. This game is too... I don't know. A key element is somehow missing. But really, until today, the best looking game. If you follow the story, you can figure out what to do. The rest of the time is trial and error.I am waiting for Akaburs Space game, looks also pretty good. Gamestyle is the same but both are entertaining.

comcen99

Jun 1, 2017
I think it's missing background music and some light sound effects to make it more complete. Voice acting would be impossible though...

qwertyasdf

Aug 7, 2016
Did anyone get the issue where they filled up their cells with Chesires during the old update? I can't see Barbara/Bat Girl now.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
After the four original heists, you should have unlocked an additional heist when you visited the Cloning Labs. There should be a STAR Labs heist available for retrieving the tapes
Maybe is some sort of bug, but when i go to the lab the unique message is the one i told about missing data, and the only heist i got are for cash.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
how do you get Batgirl's spanking scene? and Artemis' strip scene? are you guys sure they are in the game? not even this guide has them.

"acquired" from one of the chans, still useful. (seriously tho does everyone use the same format for their guides when it comes to this game?)

jacobbb

May 30, 2017
Can someone link me a file of their save, I kinda fucked because my cells are filled up with 4 Galateas meaning I can't see Starfire in them. That, or I just don't know how to add Starfire to a cell.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes