ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So, Batgirl and Artemis are locked in the GS and Bordello even though they aren't in the Cells.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
In my save I allready had them fully progressed, so dunno about that issue (since they are in the cells).

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
In my save I allready had them fully progressed, so dunno about that issue (since they are in the cells).
I downgraded their collars in the last version so I could get their Bordello scenes and I left them like that since I already unlocked all their Cell scenes, so I had no reason to put them back in. I put them back in their Cells now. Maybe if I downgrade them again they'll work. Haven't tried yet. I also had Starfire already unlocked in the Glamour Slam even though I hadn't even started her capture yet.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well I just checked on the bordello and grand slam, and in the screen where you select which girl does what some of mine also have the 'locked' background image even if I have the girls (in cells or otherwise). So there clearly is an issue there for at least some gfx isssues and maybe more, and yeah Starfire was also unlocked for me for some reason but I resisted myself and just went to Catwoman who 'officially' gives you the option to capture Starfire.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well I just checked on the bordello and grand slam, and in the screen where you select which girl does what some of mine also have the 'locked' background image even if I have the girls (in cells or otherwise). So there clearly is an issue there for at least some gfx isssues and maybe more, and yeah Starfire was also unlocked for me for some reason but I resisted myself and just went to Catwoman who 'officially' gives you the option to capture Starfire.
Well, okay then. At least I can rest easy knowing it's just a new bug and not something on my end.
Yeah, I did the same for Star. Didn't wanna risk breaking things even more.

curly369

Apr 26, 2017
I cannot get Artemis to strip. There are not more talk options and she doesnt get past the first response to dancing. Any help would be appreciated.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I cannot get Artemis to strip. There are not more talk options and she doesnt get past the first response to dancing. Any help would be appreciated.
That's all there is to Artemis for now. She sadly hasn't gotten any more content in this update.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Was miss martian's dance stuff in before the update? I'm quite sure its new. Anything else that's changed not in the changelog?

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
Was miss martian's dance stuff in before the update? I'm quite sure its new. Anything else that's changed not in the changelog?
There were 3 outfits and dance with her in the cell but that was from the previous patch.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So the "fix" in the change log about her stripping is for the Glamour Slam?
Yes. I guess some people had that issue. I didn't notice it myself. Only fading problems I had was with Supergirl. Had two of them in the room when I brought Galatea with me.

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
I wonder if he fixed the supergirl and Galatea scenes. I had the first image of super girl stay on scene during every dialogue.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Ok, according to the changelog I saw every new things. Took me around 30-40mn, taking my time. A bit short, in my opinion. But still, nice art.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes