muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the changelog, skads! Forgot to grab the file after checking it out.
Updated op!

Reactions: ponyguy

Crocodiles

May 4, 2017
Go to Tala's workshop and talk to her about summoning. After you do the heists that she will open, you can summon Raven.
I've done that already and summoned her but after a few dialouges every time I go to talk to her it says nothing further like how do I get her to strip or spank her?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I've done that already and summoned her but after a few dialouges every time I go to talk to her it says nothing further like how do I get her to strip or spank her?
Did you get her to dance? Keep choosing ''Dance'' and you should eventually unlock the other options.

Crocodiles

May 4, 2017
Did you get her to dance? Keep choosing ''Dance'' and you should eventually unlock the other options.
I dont even have the option to make raven dance it only says talk and costumes and every time I talk to her it just says nothing more yet

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Can anyone tell me what bordello scenes won't freeze the game?
I only found Stargirl, everything else locks up the game.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I dont even have the option to make raven dance it only says talk and costumes and every time I talk to her it just says nothing more yet
Weird. I don't know what the problem could be. Sorry. If you've exhausted all her dialogue then the dance option should've become available. Guess something went wrong somewhere.

Crocodiles

May 4, 2017
Weird. I don't know what the problem could be. Sorry. If you've exhausted all her dialogue then the dance option should've become available. Guess something went wrong somewhere.
Yeah im really confused I even made another save and did all the dialouge again but the same thing is happening

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah im really confused I even made another save and did all the dialouge again but the same thing is happening
Might be a glitch with the new update. They happen sometimes. Though usually replaying the game fixes everything. That's how I got Galatea to work. The only other thing I can suggest is to try editing the game's registry. But I don't have experience with that, so I can't give you any advice.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me what bordello scenes won't freeze the game?
I only found Stargirl, everything else locks up the game.
Bordello scenes:

batgirl in private and regular room
miss martian and stargirl in regular rooms

everything else does not work.

curly369

Apr 26, 2017
Ive gotten everything to work so far except the Batgirl spank scenes and Artemis strip scenes. If someone could tell me what to put in the regedit that would be sweet.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes