CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Yes i dont have any scene from stripclub and "intro" scene in supersuit from rooms all are locked
yeah that sounds like a registration bug, try a new save, if that doesn't work I guess you could go back to a previous version do it, load that save slot in this current version and that should do it. and if you're a patreon make sure it gets reported. Tho I'm sure someone in this community can find a less tedious way to circumvent the problem.

Reactions: krwiopalczasty

Impaler

May 18, 2017
How do I unlock the meta-bordello? Every time I click on it, the game says "There is nothing to do at the Meta-Bordello at the moment."

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I really like Giganta chosen design: while she's huge, she's still cute and feminine.
I hope we'll have some content (clothes, scenes) with her :)

Reactions: ponyguy

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I really like Giganta chosen design: while she's huge, she's still cute and feminine.
I hope we'll have some content (clothes, scenes) with her :)
Aren't all the designs the same as the Justice League cartoon?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Aren't all the designs the same as the Justice League cartoon?
most are, but some characters are either composites or addons, like the Young Justice duo that was added or how Starfire is a composite of the DC cartoon, and DC animated movie teen titans. tho Raven I can't really place, as she leans towards the DC cartoon side, but looks nothing like her Animated movie version, which is a Shame cause Raven in a Mini skirt >.>

wish I had a better image of this outfit.... because it looks alot better in the HD version of the Teen Titans Vs Justice League Movie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that and seriously Judas Contract Terra is best Terra.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy and Voilsh

Al Len

Aug 22, 2016
I have problem/bug i didnt have in "gallerymode" any scene with supergirl in her supersuit somebody know how to fix it?
Not sure if it is a fix, but partial bug in a way still, have you used power girl as your henchmen and talk to supergirl? It might fix it, but the "naked" appearance will not show up as an option in the gallery for supergirl interaction with power girl

Al Len

Aug 22, 2016
most are, but some characters are either composites or addons, like the Young Justice duo that was added or how Starfire is a composite of the DC cartoon, and DC animated movie teen titans. tho Raven I can't really place, as she leans towards the DC cartoon side, but looks nothing like her Animated movie version, which is a Shame cause Raven in a Mini skirt >.>

wish I had a better image of this outfit.... because it looks alot better in the HD version of the Teen Titans Vs Justice League Movie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that and seriously Judas Contract Terra is best Terra.
Try messaging on the discord chat for the SU chat, discussion. It might be able to pop up to the author for him/her to consider

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
You can change the save it's called mercy and it should be 1 just change it to 2
Went into the registry to change it but couldn't find a "mercy" only one. Well there was one but it was set to 55 neither 1 or 0. What actual key is it to get the hair down costume?

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
Lex still being a virgin so far was already ridiculous, but starfire is already offering herself and he is the one asking to take it slow...

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
I am not that up to speed on the game. But i have to know after stripping are there any Galantea scenes HJ/BJ anything? Also what is this Galantea Event?
Also the same question about Raven any other scenes than spanking?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I am not that up to speed on the game. But i have to know after stripping are there any Galantea scenes HJ/BJ anything? Also what is this Galantea Event?
Also the same question about Raven any other scenes than spanking?
lets just say it's been a massive tease, and I think the livewire anal scene was added just to prevent a riot.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This game was fun for a little bit...then I got bored...It was getting nowhere fast. :/

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes