FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Also I found a link on 8ch, but the file is much larger than usual. Maybe someone with fast internet could test it.
Anonymous on 8ch.:

"there's a folder called "Ny mapp" with a bunch of episodes of "If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device" - WTF?
Oh, and it doesn't work, but the changelog is there…"

zaratai

Apr 23, 2017
Also I found a link on 8ch, but the file is much larger than usual. Maybe someone with fast internet could test it.
dont bother downloading that one its filled with some bullshit called "If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device" episodes

northcross

Jun 8, 2017
Anonymous.:

"there's a folder called "Ny mapp" with a bunch of episodes of "If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device" - WTF?
Oh, and it doesn't work, but the changelog is there…"
I have hear on 420chan that it could be a fake, so be careful

northcross

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah I saw that, but I also saw this on 4chan:
"the link to SU 2.0.8 seems legit, but something s different in the game, it doesn't see old saves".
I wonder if, this is like the latest Summer Saga, so you cannot use old saves, so you always have to restart the game on each update ???

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I'm going to delete the link, this was found in files.

northcross

Jun 8, 2017
hi, guys, this message is on 4chan, that update is fake -

Anonymous 06/30/17(Fri)22:00:42

>Your download cannot proceed, because it would take you over the current free transfer allowance for your IP address.
WTF IS THIS SHT? WTF DO I DO?

Looks like if you download it, it hijacks your internet connection

northcross

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know if, there will be an update as I know the guy doing it had something wrong with his eyes, some sort of infection & he has not be able to do much on unlimited ?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Does anyone know if, there will be an update as I know the guy doing it had something wrong with his eyes, some sort of infection & he has not be able to do much on unlimited ?
I found that changelog on the discord from his patreon, so i'm pretty sure their will be a update this month.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Today at 9:48 PM

Within 3 hours and 10 minutes

According to SR7

On discord. Timestamp is CDT

Reactions: ponyguy
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes