Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
New Version Out

Windows:

Mac:
Thanks for the links... I'm currently repacking them (shaves about 200MB of the size) and uploading to different mirrors... Will update OP within the next 15-20 minutes or so... :)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thanks for the links... I'm currently repacking them (shaves about 200MB of the size) and uploading to different mirrors... Will update OP within the next 15-20 minutes or so... :)
You're amazing. How do you even do that? Does it impact the game in any way? And if not, then why don't the original creators just do it? It's a huge help.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
You're amazing. How do you even do that? Does it impact the game in any way? And if not, then why don't the original creators just do it? It's a huge help.
Well this game i just unzipped and 7zipped it... 7-zip uses a better compression witch leads to smaller archives but gives a little longer unpacking time. but that's a small price to pay. :)

Reactions: if95 and ponyguy

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I didn't know he had problems with health. This update was still shit though. In one scene with Blackfire you can tell somebody else drew it.

Not sure how to get one of my favorites Chesire new costume.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
She breaks in at a certain point. I believe it's after you build the bordello but I am not sure.
I get that, but according to the change log there is some new content on her. How to unlock that. I hope I don't have to start a new game.

Meko

Jun 20, 2017
I think i found a bug. When i click on stables in meta bordello nothing happens. Anyone else?
Yeah I have the same, there also seems to be a bug with harley when you change her outfit it crashes or freezes for some reason...doesn't happen all the time though but pretty often.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
any way to share save? i lazy to grind from day 1 again just to get audrey and other

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes