Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
More Audrey content, yay, I like her design and personality...
And then, seeing the bug of the Martian girl :(

Reactions: ponyguy

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Is the mac version not working for anyone else? I try and open it and all it says is "application will not open" What should I do to change it?

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
More Audrey content, yay, I like her design and personality...
And then, seeing the bug of the Martian girl :(
Yeah I had that bug and it kind of pissed me off since we know he got her nude already and just holding back. From what i'm told I believe he draws them nude first. I just wish he was like Mity. When it comes to content and quality together he's probably number 1 in the 2d scene.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Don't know how I feel about having images of miss greenie that aren't in game. I hope the other scenes are missing as the reason why.

Shinobi456

Apr 25, 2017
Is anyone having issues downloading the recent update?
Everytime I do it just downlaods as an archive file. Wont let me unzip it or anything...

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
That's the thing, every other version I've downloaded as been an actual RAR file. This one isn't. My RAR extractor gets about halfway through then freezes up.
Im using WinRAR v5.30 and works fine , which winrar version you have?

Reactions: ponyguy

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah I had that bug and it kind of pissed me off since we know he got her nude already and just holding back. From what i'm told I believe he draws them nude first. I just wish he was like Mity. When it comes to content and quality together he's probably number 1 in the 2d scene.
For me I favor a sexy costumes more than a plain nude, but yeah he creates quality content indeed. And the story unfolding is also interesting to follow :)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
For me I favor a sexy costumes more than a plain nude, but yeah he creates quality content indeed. And the story unfolding is also interesting to follow :)
Yeah this first time I criticized sunset since this seems like the shortest update. Even that Blackfire upskirt picture didn't look like his quality looked like somebody else drawing. I guess I've been spoiled by Mity lately. I might need not play this game for like 5 months.

D

Deleted member 50299

How to unlock grey suit for Cheshire? It's not working for me (not unlocking/event triggering).

Edit: Nevermind, I just had to show up at the office with her as henchman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Is anyone having issues downloading the recent update?
Everytime I do it just downlaods as an archive file. Wont let me unzip it or anything...
Try winrar or a new version of it.
Use is free an legal to use. Unlike winrar, once you have used the trial period it's actually illegal to use... :-/

Reactions: Krull and MKDude

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone know how to get audrey into ur cell? stuck at audrey content every update... too lazy to grind all from day 1 again just to get audrey

U

User_92847

One of the times you are at the slam she will approach you about a plan to get away from Savage. After that it's just a matter of waiting and continually checking back at the slam until the event with Savage triggers. After that, she will be in one of your cells.

I like this game, but I wish the updates focused on finishing off what was there rather than add new people that all remain in various stages of completeness.

Audrey is a great example of that. You can barely do anything with her beyond some conversations. I'd love to have the original roster completely fleshed out, with all options in the slam, bordello, and at the labs. There's so much stuff that is just "nothing here yet" or "not available yet" with even the 3 starter heroine's (batgirl, huntress, canary) that it's a bit frustrating to figure out just who has what enabled.

I think he's getting too wrapped up in "feature creep" since it's new and exciting stuff. What S7 really needs to do is lock down a core game, with a core set of characters, finish them off, then work on expanding out from there. Every character added should be "complete", or at least completed within 2-3 updates, before moving onto another one (that doesn't mean they can't adjust/expand content, just that they won't have massive gaps in what you can do with them).

Reactions: MKDude
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes