Al Len

Aug 22, 2016
I am not that up to speed on the game. But i have to know after stripping are there any Galantea scenes HJ/BJ anything? Also what is this Galantea Event?
Also the same question about Raven any other scenes than spanking?
As of right now, no. He is pushing for like many characters at once

vbnmhjkl

Jun 11, 2017
I'm not sure what the 'objective' of this game is, or if the creator has a player goal in mind, (beyond the obvious) but it would be nice to make the day to day operations a little more interesting

-heists have a wider range of success rates, based on your roll, something like:
+60 threat grows massively
+40 villain is in jail and won't be randomly available for 10 turns
+20 normal failure
0 normal success
-20 you get 25% more benefit, or a guaranteed quest item
-40 you get 50% more benefit, or a guaranteed quest item
-60 villain had a great heist and wants to stay for one more job

-tech and relic items can be used to apply small permanent percentile benefits to villains or heroes, these unlock interactions like toyman/lois, instead of it being a hidden event

-'small heist' converted to 'luxuries,' to support your increasingly 'girly' prisoners demands, these would not necessarily become new art you have to draw, just things you could give the characters that unlocks the next tier of interaction, or just an alternate interaction that might otherwise not be available, some of these rewards might be new outfits however

-payout/disruption is used to 'fish' for certain heroes, instead of simply getting a dialogue from a club manager. The manager might give you a hint that the correct villain is required, for example cheetah must fish for wonder woman via payout. After they do battle once or twice, then you know where she sleeps and can perform the standard collection. It's busywork, but slightly more engaging narratively. Having a high threat level might be necessary to catch the strong heroes, so threat has more meaning.

-I don't think 'money' should be the final metric of success, as implied by the interaction with Grodd. In reality you need to collect a large military force able to take down Grodd's team, and perhaps ultimately battle Brainiac. Clones of all the justice league might be required, robots, weapons, the help of the heroines, etc and so forth, and the game could have an official 'ending' once you've attained all the necessary firepower. Having an actual clue-hunt, requiring the player to figure out what to do next, might be against the spirit of the game.

-I think there should be a 'glamour slam' counter that has to be filled before they can have their device upgraded. In other words, another variable added to the game that implies they need to get accustomed to the brainwashing before it can be properly upgraded. This is plausible, and it slows down the consumption of ecchi content once the player has plenty of money. It also gives more meaning to 'fully upgrading the device, so they can live in a cell with their natural awareness.' Their subconscious mind has gotten accustomed to degrading themselves completely. I think 3 days at one tier before moving to the next one is about right. I don't think profits should fall off as much, if you leave a girl in a particular job. At worst she should get half money after about 10 days. Changing everything every 5 days is needless micromanagement.

-I think interacting with the girls in the cell should be necessary to attain the information, genetic material, or other plot devices required to defeat Grodd/Brainiac/whatever. Again, this gives the game a 'goal,' so you don't just feel like you're doing all this for purely perverted reasons. (just mostly perverted reasons)

Great writing and art, looking forward to anything else you have in store

Reactions: Poopface

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
while I'll agree the game could use some more complexity and story driven elements, what you've listed is a development path for purely masochistic player base that extends far past a relevant development cycle I.E. too damn much for the staff to do in a timely fashion for the game to still be relevant.

also you should be posting that on SS7's discord rather then here.

Reactions: ponyguy

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
while I'll agree the game could use some more complexity and story driven elements, what you've listed is a development path for purely masochistic player base that extends far past a relevant development cycle I.E. too damn much for the staff to do in a timely fashion for the game to still be relevant.

also you should be posting that on SS7's discord rather then here.
When SR7 first started the game, he had 12 characters in the demo. He's now up to over 40 characters and it's a massive undertaking with the way that he has developed the game so far. Right now, he's kinda in a collectors' mode of development where he is "collecting" heroines, villians & villianesses and filling out there activities.

He has also shown a tendency to fill out a certain type of activity, (ie: Dance first, then strip, then handjob, then blowjob, etc.), for most or all of the characters in a certain class before going on to the next one. This is frustrating to those who wanted him to go to full on f'ing & anal on day one but it does make a certain sense. If he were to take one character all the way through various sex acts before starting a second one through, it would act as a limitation on what he could do for variation on the last characters processed. He is developing the characters in parallel, not in series.

This doesn't even begin to address the the timing of when he will get around to the game balance aspects, but I suspect that it may take awhile. Right now, just be happy with a regular monthly update. Most game developers don't even do that.

Mac

Reactions: Masturbatey

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
welll i am thinking w8 for this game to be completed bc getting new scenes is kinda starting to anoy

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
welll i am thinking w8 for this game to be completed bc getting new scenes is kinda starting to anoy
Just space the your play sessions between 3/4 versions : it'll have more content and you'll have forgotten some :)
As for myself, my next play of this game will probably be at the end of the year...

dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017
Well one week out. I think I might post what characters and what scenes are unlocked for this version before then. (Ex. Wonder Woman,\: Strip 1, Strip 2, Special 1, etc.) What do you guys think, should we compare notes to see if we unlocked everything (probably have to restart a new game with all the new content coming out now, might as well make a small check list)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Instead of piling on the beginning of more girl's scenes, he should really complete the actions for the existing ones.

Reactions: Henz

Xisis

Dec 4, 2016
I've seen some of his streams and he is doing the variety to avoid burn-out. His priority has been to do what interests him to make sure it doesn't stagnate entirely. Can't say I can argue with his methods there.

Reactions: ponyguy

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Instead of piling on the beginning of more girl's scenes, he should really complete the actions for the existing ones.
Completely agree, I dig the game but now there are so many girls that you can interact with but all of them are limited to bjs, if that, aside from Livewire's random club scene.

evervolv

May 17, 2017
Does anyone posted link to art assets from the game before?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If not, may be better to pin this link in first post? This archive contains all pictures in source resolution and mp4 files from animated scenes. Looks like some of assets, doesn't appeared in the current version of game.

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
somebody mentioned that he likes to update at the end of the month. wouldnt that be today?
Eeyup. Check back later in the day or tomorrow if you're from Europe or further east.

Last edited:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
SU 2.0.7 --> SU 2.0.8 Changelog
---------------------------------------------
Added --------------------------------------- -
Star Saphire content -
Blackfire content -
Huntress content -
Vixen content -
Roulette

I found this on the discord.

Reactions: ponyguy and Krull

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
SU 2.0.7 --> SU 2.0.8 Changelog
---------------------------------------------
Added --------------------------------------- -
Star Saphire content -
Blackfire content -
Huntress content -
Vixen content -
Roulette

I found this on the discord.
Sadly doesn't sound like much in the way of cell content. Though it's odd he has been doing so much with starfire in his livestreams. We'll see when the release finally happens.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes