Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
thanks, but there's probably a bug. I did talk to Batgirl already
keep talking to her. Unless your getting a message "nothing more yet" then there is still content. I noticed that things are about to change with a character if she starts ignoring you, usually a new scene pops up after that.

Reactions: ponyguy

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Am I the only one who felt kind of bad enslaving starfire? I mean, any of the others, I just laughed at their misery and used them for my perverted whims. But talking to starfire in her cell makes me think i'm engaging in a mental battle with a half-wit. Like taking advantage of a mentally handicapped puppy. It's somewhere between adorable and deeply, deeply sad?

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
thanks, but there's probably a bug. I did talk to Batgirl already
Yea I got that bug too. Apparently, the spanking scene was supposed to take place before the gymnast suit scene, which means that if you triggered that scene already, the spanking scene should be unlocked already. If you check the vault you'll see what I mean, it's called scene 2, and the gymnast scene is scene 3. Not sure if the sunsetrider added that after, but I don't recall Luthor spanking her before.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Am I the only one who felt kind of bad enslaving starfire? I mean, any of the others, I just laughed at their misery and used them for my perverted whims. But talking to starfire in her cell makes me think i'm engaging in a mental battle with a half-wit. Like taking advantage of a mentally handicapped puppy. It's somewhere between adorable and deeply, deeply sad?
I just think it's adorable. And really hilarious. I feel like Lex is at risk of getting an aneurysm out of sheer stupidity whenever he talks to her. XD

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
You have to admire the SS7's dedication to detail especially in the Heroines personalities. Teen Titans cartoon personality with the looks of the DC Animated movie universe?

Reactions: ponyguy

bigmoneybrad

Jun 8, 2017
I need to transfer my save file to another computer. My main one I use freezes on mercy hj. Looked so hard, can't find the folder. Anyone know where it is?

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
So theoretically I could overwrite the game should a newer version be released, and keep my progress? Or is it tied to a version number?
You can use the same save. I did from 2.0.6 to 2.0.7 but no guarantee it will work properly

Reactions: Aeriys

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
i had 2.03 and it worked fine, but this one keeps going to 'application not responding' any ideas?

{problem solved. played the previous version for an hour than it worked}

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to see or get other events or costumes for the hench women. I liked mercy's hair down costume but I have galatea's event. Is Mercy's variation gone for good?

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
Is it possible to see or get other events or costumes for the hench women. I liked mercy's hair down costume but I have galatea's event. Is Mercy's variation gone for good?
You can change the save it's called mercy and it should be 1 just change it to 2

Al Len

Aug 22, 2016
You could just switch the henchwoman and just go to the office and it should activate the costume

Aug 7, 2016
I have problem/bug i didnt have in "gallerymode" any scene with supergirl in her supersuit somebody know how to fix it?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes