droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Damn, I'm relatively new to actually using/interacting with these forums so maybe this is common here.
But I've never seen a whole community openly shit on a dev, who still actively updates their game, while interacting and sharing free updates of said game with the community that shits on them. Feels uncalled for IMO.
I appreciate what you do Gunsmoke Games sorry that you have to deal with this.
You.png

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
I just started playing this game like last week, I didn't know things were this bad lmao
Actually, the latest free release is about three versions ago, the version on here is pirated. They know the Patreon version will be leaked within hours of release so they've really only done a couple of free releases in the last couple of years.

They wouldn't get half the grief here if people couldn't see on Patreon how much they're getting every month (>$18k)* - an amount that could fund a small group of coders, illustrators, animators etc. Instead they have one artist/'coder' and one... ...Smokeshank. Who doesn't seem to do much beyond make announcements. Full of excuses about why their 'monthly' updates seem to only come every two or three months. And are full of bugs.

Oh, and they also have Henshinvolt who is building out the Android version and whose work ethic seems to be rubbing off a little on the other two lately resulting in more engagement and potentially more updates.

*Their choice to display the number of subscribers and monthly amount.
Bait or retarded paid shill?
>Actively updates their game
What a blessing - a dev that is being paid 18k a month releases a tiny update full of bugs ( with underwhelming, often copypasted content to boot) every two months! They are the real heroes frfr. At least they're not a scam - what more could we ask for really. Not like there are any other h-game creators who deliver more work with less budget and more frequently AND of better quality, no sir.
>While interacting
Actually illiterate if you read their posts and concluded them to be ''interactions''. I shudder to think how abused you were by some other devs if this is worthy of praise in your books.
>Free updates
Lol. Lmao.
>Feels uncalled for
It would be uncalled for if it wasn't a clear pattern for the devs at this point - they're openly lazy and greedy ; if SR7 spent some of that money he's getting to hire a coder and focused on putting more work into his art ( and getting some actual variety in his scenes), fired that clown Smoke he'd be getting far more work done and you wouldn't hear a pip from most of us. SR7 is a talented artist who sucks dick at literally everything else and he clearly has no intention to change that.

Last edited:

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
I just started playing this game like last week, I didn't know things were this bad lmao
It's all good - for a new player who is not in the know the game is a banger, especially if you don't know that it's been out for 8 fucking years and that instead of wrapping things up or picking up steam on development we're in a slow and steady decline while also getting lip from the devs about their lazziness. I think the only recent ''improvement'' we got is that we're on 6 months streak (I think?) of not getting updates 2-3 weeks later than usual and lots of good that shit did - we just get small updates AND they're buggy as fuck on release. At this point I am straight up surprised if the gallery works for the new scenes.

Anonymous_Nazo

Mar 9, 2023
Anyone got the latest patreon version of this game with more cheat mode options, patches, more content, improved builds, and 100% saved file uploads on all gallery, cg, pictures, and scenes (I sometimes seriously hate mega file transfers)

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
In my country, they're the number you call before you dig (more than half a foot deep anyway) so you don't hit any power lines, sewage pipes, etc.
So basically, it's a joke that the bar is so low that it's underground
In Canada, 811 is for non-urgent health services

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
In my country, they're the number you call before you dig (more than half a foot deep anyway) so you don't hit any power lines, sewage pipes, etc.

So basically, it's a joke that the bar is so low that it's underground
Diggers Hotline. They used to host meetings in my town but stopped eversince 2020.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Damn, Gunsmoke Games and Velminth really out here competing for the "be petty and act like a toddler on this forum" crown :KEK:

Anyway, looks like you can get access to the new Scenes if you get Emmy Lou far enough, to decide between her and either Killer Frost or Roxy to take up to the Penthouse. Could only be bothered testing it with Killer Frost, which worked. So i reckon it will be the same for Roxy.

New Emmy Lou "Content" is still bugged though.

Last edited:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Anyone got the latest patreon version of this game with more cheat mode options, patches, more content, improved builds, and 100% saved file uploads on all gallery, cg, pictures, and scenes (I sometimes seriously hate mega file transfers)
Now this is trolling!
Good job, Sir!!

Just in case you're not trolling - this is the latest Patreon version (2.4.45).
None of the stuff you mentioned exists because the dev team don't want to spend any of that juicy Patreon money on actually fixing the game.

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
The Mac link in the OP for 2.4.45 doesn't work for me. It says "The application “SU_2.4.45mac.app” can’t be opened."

The last time I played this game was early 2023 and put it off for a while to allow updates to accrue more content for me. And the app was working for me then.

Is it a hardware issue on my end or something wrong with the App itself?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Two things
1. I found three bugs: The game freezes after the sex scene with Galatea on the yacht. Playing the orgy scene with Talia, Cheshire and Shiva from the vault makes the game unresponsive. And some of the yacht scenes disappear from the vault if you restart the event.
2. Is there any way of replaying scenes where we have the text in it instead of just the pictures? I really like the dialogue and I don't want to start the game over hoping for the RNG to activate.
It is one of the best scenes and i made a regedit save before the event and made a recording.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a mod or something to cut down require repetition or speed things up.
There's you can only do this once a day, or this character is busy so you lose access to every character relating to that character. There's misc. items meaning you didn't get the actual item. You have to reset to redrag and drop things. It just feels needlessly slow

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes