Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Happy New Years! With a new year it's always good to give thanks to those who helped out the year prior.

With that I want to thank this thread for exceeding the very high threshold for support on this site. We're so very happy to be apart of such a diversely intelligent group of people. It truly is an amazing place. I want to thank those who took the time to read the single sentence on our post regarding the build scope, and why that direction was chosen. I want to thank those who routinely reply with kind words of encouragement, and continue to download our project minutes after it's leaked. I want to thank the very thickest of skinned individuals who promote the highest of standards in this thread. Again you all are very special to us and we want to extend that thanks.

Remember we have a FREE 1:1 REN'PY rebuild that launched in July that is currently cell complete, with Kasnia wedding, and Prison event.

*I just want to again thank the thickest of skinned individuals who help keep this community safe and positive.
View attachment 3229539
How long did it take you to compose this post? It's important you tell us these things so we can extrapolate just how little work you put into the most recent update.

Cumshoe112

Aug 12, 2020
Anyone can show me the new killer frost scenes? I wont be nowhere near my pc for more than day, but i wanna see how does the new scenes look like

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Damn, I'm relatively new to actually using/interacting with these forums so maybe this is common here.
But I've never seen a whole community openly shit on a dev, who still actively updates their game, while interacting and sharing free updates of said game with the community that shits on them. Feels uncalled for IMO.
I appreciate what you do Gunsmoke Games sorry that you have to deal with this.

Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
Damn, I'm relatively new to actually using/interacting with these forums so maybe this is common here.
But I've never seen a whole community openly shit on a dev, who still actively updates their game, while interacting and sharing free updates of said game with the community that shits on them. Feels uncalled for IMO.
Does he know?
clueless.png

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Actually, the latest free release is about three versions ago, the version on here is pirated. They know the Patreon version will be leaked within hours of release so they've really only done a couple of free releases in the last couple of years.

They wouldn't get half the grief here if people couldn't see on Patreon how much they're getting every month (>$18k)* - an amount that could fund a small group of coders, illustrators, animators etc. Instead they have one artist/'coder' and one... ...Smokeshank. Who doesn't seem to do much beyond make announcements. Full of excuses about why their 'monthly' updates seem to only come every two or three months. And are full of bugs.

Oh, and they also have Henshinvolt who is building out the Android version and whose work ethic seems to be rubbing off a little on the other two lately resulting in more engagement and potentially more updates.

*Their choice to display the number of subscribers and monthly amount.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
>renpy version
>Android version.

Just say android. If you had a 1:1 feature renpy version like the people are actually making, they could fix your bugging code.
Also why work on an android version, which is locked on that particular system, instead of a PC version and move everything from Unity? Talk about a waste of resources.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
If you say so
cover1.jpg

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
They wouldn't get half the grief here if people couldn't see on Patreon how much they're getting every month (>$18k)* - an amount that could fund a small group of coders, illustrators, animators etc. Instead they have one artist/'coder' and one... ...Smokeshank.
it's their choice how they spend their money, if they wanna hoard all that money then good for them, you can't fault anyone for that.

Reactions: Ofdimaelr

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Bait or retarded paid shill?
>Actively updates their game
What a blessing - a dev that is being paid 18k a month releases a tiny update full of bugs ( with underwhelming, often copypasted content to boot) every two months! They are the real heroes frfr. At least they're not a scam - what more could we ask for really. Not like there are any other h-game creators who deliver more work with less budget and more frequently AND of better quality, no sir.
>While interacting
Actually illiterate if you read their posts and concluded them to be ''interactions''. I shudder to think how abused you were by some other devs if this is worthy of praise in your books.
>Free updates
Lol. Lmao.
>Feels uncalled for
It would be uncalled for if it wasn't a clear pattern for the devs at this point - they're openly lazy and greedy ; if SR7 spent some of that money he's getting to hire a coder and focused on putting more work into his art ( and getting some actual variety in his scenes), fired that clown Smoke he'd be getting far more work done and you wouldn't hear a pip from most of us. SR7 is a talented artist who sucks dick at literally everything else and he clearly has no intention to change that.

RohanK400

Nov 3, 2019
>renpy version
>Android version.

Just say android. If you had a 1:1 feature renpy version like the people are actually making, they could fix your bugging code.
Also why work on an android version, which is locked on that particular system, instead of a PC version and move everything from Unity? Talk about a waste of resources.
You already know why... $$$
Android is a untapped market

gnohomo

May 17, 2017
What's the difference between Killer Frost prison and Villain's Ball? Only the artstyle? Can we swap the model when she's recruitable in Legion of Doom? The one in Villain's Ball is a lot hotter.

Btw, I can't unlock her penthouse scene in Gotham. No matter how focused I'm only on her conversation and scene. The only penthouse scene I have are Harley and Punchline's.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
so will there be a bug fix for the most recent update or will we have to wait till the next update for that to happen?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes