Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Wow, what a scam ass lazy update. Just understand - it took him 2 month and 40,000$ to create these 10 pictures and some graphomania. And also new Lou hotel scenes bugging and not working. Happy NY for the dev for sure. The guy is millionaire whatever he do.
To be devils advocate... it's meant to be a bug fix update so it's reasonable to have little content.
Which is ironic considering the new content is fucking broken

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
How do you unlock the new content for EmmyLou Brown?
Read the thread - it's bugged at the moment.
Once the bug is fixed, it should just be a matter of working through once to get her to the Penthouse, then you should be able to visit her room going forward.
Or not, the whole event's a complete mess!

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Pablojamis

Jul 12, 2018
Read the thread - it's bugged at the moment.
Once the bug is fixed, it should just be a matter of working through once to get her to the Penthouse, then you should be able to visit her room going forward.
Or not, the whole event's a complete mess!
thank you<3 I apologize, I still have a hard time reading in English.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
thank you<3 I apologize, I still have a hard time reading in English.
No problem. I would recommend though having a look through the previous couple of pages of any thread to see if any question you have has already been addressed - especially questions about how to access the content in a brand new update. These are very much the sort of questions people ask early.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
The real fun part is this - will this update be fixed in February with the ''BIG, MONUMENTAL, PANTS ON FIRE AMAZEBALLS HUGE UPDATE TO THEMYSCIRA'' or sooner? Can't recall the last time there was a ''patch''.

Dio606

Dec 27, 2017
So after some additional testing on 2.4.45 I think the problems go way beyond the added content. Not sure if folks are getting the same issues, but if I go ahead a couple days parts of the UI start disappearing (Cell Selections, Character Models, etc.). This specifically happened when I used the map to travel to Themyscira. A couple of the girls started missing body parts and upon coming back to Metropolis whole sections started vanishing. Probably best to sit back for a while because whatever bug fixes were part of this update seem to have created a whole new batch of issues in the legacy content.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody know how to open this scenes

EmmyLou Brown Content

- Hotel Cow intro Scene
- Hotel Dance Scenes

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes