Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The Justice League show was made 10 years before the creation of Caitlin Snow. Dora Smithy (Mr. Freeze's sister-in-law) is probably DCAU Killer Frost (but not confirmed).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeaaah, that's not actually canon to the DCAU and that so called sister in law of Freeze does not actually resemble the Killer Frost of the DCAU. Face, skin, hair colour, and eyes are all wrong. Technically speaking the comic I mentioned isn't canon either but it doesn't contradict anything. Regardless the Killer Frost of the DCAU is never given a name and the only assumptions we can make is that it's one of the three possible names. If it's not Caitlin Snow then it's probably Crystal Frost. But ultimately it doesn't really matter since the DCAU Killer Frost is nameless and therefore could be anyone. For all we know her name could be Elsa Fostleberries.

pbam

May 22, 2018
so after 2 years I sneak in to see what this game has to offer now. Looks like I haven't miss much. The game is going to be a decade old now and the light at the end of the tunnel is nigh unreachable. Kinda sad that this is still plagued with the same problem, same excuses, same issues since 2 year, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years ago. I'll give this one a rest and comeback once we get a new state for the heroines after you turn them to willing sluts.
I hate that all the bodies are practically just copy-pasted with some recolors here and there, the art is pretty damn good. probably the closest thing to actual DC looks, at least face-wise. but the same body types and nips just ruins it and just seems lazy. I shudder to think how long it would take if he gave each girl unique nips,vags and breast shapes.

Reactions: KristopheH

Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
Just came back to this game after some time and... another Killer Frost? This is getting out of hand! Now, there are two of them!

Is there in-game explaination for this, like with HQ 2?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Ok, how do you do the ball event? I've never seen it.
Select the world map, select Gotham - it's basically where Chicago is (there has been much discussion over the canonicity of this).
You can then select to start the event from the next screen.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
It seems that there are bigs because I scan all the content but I leave the vault and I can't see the content of emilou and killer frots

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
it is at version 2.4.45 i start this wonderfully looking game. such an amazing high quality art. my expectations are too high and i am sure it will deliver based on the comments :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DJsona

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
So I need some help from you guys. I want to make a bad ending, if you didn't manage to get Joker's chemicals in time. But I'm not a good writer....so can somebody help me with this?

Update: done, special thx to rebirth095 for the help.

Last edited:

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
How do i trigger to get killer frost or roxy to my penthouse? Since I do spend all my time with them to unlock their scenes in the end lex just ends up sleeping alone. I bet its the last bug for the year,a m i right guys?

So .. is it a bug or is there a way to get them without gallery unlock which I have thanks to a hero here or do i do a specific route?

Any Ideas/ help?

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
How do i trigger to get killer frost or roxy to my penthouse? Since I do spend all my time with them to unlock their scenes in the end lex just ends up sleeping alone. I bet its the last bug for the year,a m i right guys?

So .. is it a bug or is there a way to get them without gallery unlock which I have thanks to a hero here or do i do a specific route?

Any Ideas/ help?
I managed to get them to penthouse by finishing their conversation in the the club and picking Harley Quinn as my partner than completing a conversation with her. You would than have a choice on who to bring to the penthouse

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes