Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I can't get the Roxy of Frost ones working either like a couple other folks in the thread. Followed the advice and had Harley at the event, prioritized Roxy and the night just ends without you picking anyone to come home. Unless my save has some unknown issue (I've not had issues with any previous update) this 'update' appears to be botched as they seemed intent on getting this out at the 11th hour of 2023.
I didn't bother and downloaded the regedit save and it unlocked it in the gallery.

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
I can't get the Roxy of Frost ones working either like a couple other folks in the thread. Followed the advice and had Harley at the event, prioritized Roxy and the night just ends without you picking anyone to come home. Unless my save has some unknown issue (I've not had issues with any previous update) this 'update' appears to be botched as they seemed intent on getting this out at the 11th hour of 2023.
Prioritize Harley Quinn as well. That's how I did it.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
To unlock Killer Frost I had to also talk to Artemis so I have to chose between them for the night.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes