xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I repeat my ask for help, Someone can tell me if now I can unlock the tak over of lexicorp, or if it is dued the use of cheats I can't not unlock that?
if so wat cheats I must not use?
try the guide from the frist page, you can find some good tips there
1) Unlock the Office? – Complete the Meta Bordello (requires conversations with Roulette in the Glamour Slam and a $1M investment. Also requires you to have progressed to at least Handjobs with Mercy)

As for this update: the only scene that works for me is killer frost 2
Ok so i found a way to make killer frost and roxy scenes to work, you need to: at the end of the party you must have 2 options, ex: killer frost and calendar girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
None of the new scenes actually work for me. When i click emmylou hotel room the game freezes and neither Roxy or Killer Frost show up for me at the penthouse at the end of the gotham event
I have managed to get Roxy and Killer Frost. Pick Harley Quinn as your partner and complete all the scenes with her along with Roxy and Frost. You should have them as choices in the apartment.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Nevermind aniway the dowloads doesent works, 2 of them says they are infecteds Qiwy and mixdrop, the mega nope to as it exeds my quota for download and one of them requires to sign account nhee, finaly one of them works but not possible to extract after nor with rar anor with 7zip.
if existed some good link wil can try but with the actual options nope even on the stupid torrent it is necessary to create one account damn for that

Last edited:

S3nsenmann

Oct 30, 2017
Just to clarify, this is what my game looks like when i start my 2.4 save. I can watch most scenes and go to locations, but I can't access the world map to go to any events. I don't want to start over ><

Dio606

Dec 27, 2017
So the new Emmy Lou scenes are the only fully broken ones right? The one no one can unlock?
I can't get the Roxy of Frost ones working either like a couple other folks in the thread. Followed the advice and had Harley at the event, prioritized Roxy and the night just ends without you picking anyone to come home. Unless my save has some unknown issue (I've not had issues with any previous update) this 'update' appears to be botched as they seemed intent on getting this out at the 11th hour of 2023.

Reactions: ash996

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How do you get the IVY Batgirl scene and avoid getting the male scene with Batgirl?
Also how do i remove the male scene from the vault for Batgirl Bordello?
What is it under in the Regedit?

Had to go way back to older regedit since you cannot get Ivy scene without getting male scene.

Last edited:

Appleseed45

Dec 30, 2019
So he’s making a six figure salary off of roughly 100 pictures a year? When does DC step in with the copyright claims etc?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes