Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Someone can tell me if now I can unlock the lexicorp or if it is dued the use of cheats?, I can't not unlock that?
if so wat cheats I must not use?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Well this time they outdone themselves. Scenes with only 3 girls (EmmyLou, Killer Frost and Roxy) and none of them work. If you go to EmmyLous room in the hotel the screen turns black and you can't get neither Killer Frost nor Roxy to go to Lexs penthouse. Over 19000$ a month and this is what they got.
I managed to get Killer Frost to go to the Penthouse, but that's all.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Anyone know what are the 3 locked entries for Emmy on the right column

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
I repeat my ask for help, Someone can tell me if now I can unlock the tak over of lexicorp, or if it is dued the use of cheats I can't not unlock that?
if so wat cheats I must not use?

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SomethingUnlimited-2.4.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
what's wrong with it?
My understanding is that it's not what anyone wants and it's just one more thing being added before other, more popular stuff, is completed and will, most likely, be just one more incomplete thing left hanging as the dev chases after another squirrel or gets distracted by some jingling keys. :sneaky:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
My understanding is that it's not what anyone wants and it's just one more thing being added before other, more popular stuff, is completed and will, most likely, be just one more incomplete thing left hanging as the dev chases after another squirrel or gets distracted by some jingling keys. :sneaky:
cell scenes are also my fav(i assume that's what people want), but this event looks to be a staging ground for lex eventually fucking the bat girls and catwoman so i'll take it.

also, dev getting distracted is a feature with everything he does, that's not a gotham event thing.

Reactions: vireker
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes