Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
Sorry I forgot about the mac version
PC
Mega
MAC
Mega

These are the last versions after the bug fix
Thank you, so does this have like.. its own thread, so i can check on it update?. Like, if you want it to keep growing, create its own thread is wayy better than writing some message in a 1k8+ pages thread right ?-? there you can attract people who have the same idea as you and want to enjoy the rebuild or related stuff etc. If you have one that i dun know, pls kindly link it help me. Thank you.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you, so does this have like.. its own thread, so i can check on it update?. Like, if you want it to keep growing, create its own thread is wayy better than writing some message in a 1k8+ pages thread right ?-? there you can attract people who have the same idea as you and want to enjoy the rebuild or related stuff etc. If you have one that i dun know, pls kindly link it help me. Thank you.
Well there is a thread for SU Re-Imagined made by OhWee in that thread you can find my mod too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...o-community-development-thread.144779/page-44
And there is a nice thread where you can find good edits
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/page-196

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Wait, there is an update this month ?
there is not break anymore ? If I crecall correctly it was the same last year, no break.
But looks like it will be a pretty small one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wait, there is an update this month ?
there is not break anymore ? If I crecall correctly it was the same last year, no break.
But looks like it will be a pretty small one.
Well update in December is nothing new.
It will be the 5-th time.
Update in January-now that's another thing and never happen.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo. I've been trying to figure out things I'm missing by comparing the gallery with the registry. Anyone know what the "NPR" entries stand for? I have them with value 1 for some girls and with value 0 for others but I can't figure out what they are.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Heyo. I've been trying to figure out things I'm missing by comparing the gallery with the registry. Anyone know what the "NPR" entries stand for? I have them with value 1 for some girls and with value 0 for others but I can't figure out what they are.
Private room.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes