Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
> Remember you can get all our stuff on itch.io now. We have a 1:1 rebuild of SU in ren'py for free on there! Which just received a major update.

Did this motherfucker just steal someone else's work and presented it as their own? xD
Also I'm hurt that he didn't make a Paint edited (as if that retard even has Photoshop) dm from me, I've been slacking on my hatred towards the pieces of shit over at Gunshit Games for too long and I will continue to do so.

Listen, I just want to rail Waller.

4yd1x0oiepy81.png

• Haha
Reactions: AdurnaNagra

Toporgir

Sep 30, 2023
I would like it known, here, on this public forum, that, in my opinion, NTR is the 2nd worst thing to ever rear it's ugly head in an "Adult Game".
Please Mr. Gunsmoke, for the sake of everyone who plays Something Unlimited, please keep NTR as far away as possible.
Thank you.
there's already some light ntr with the lobo stuff no? he prob won't add any real fetish ntr tho since the game is clearly focused on lex getting poon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

Deku#1hiro4life

Oct 3, 2020
wish there was a version of the game available for IPhones or IOS cause my labtop doesn’t have enough storage space so I can’t really play the game and the device I was using to play it my old android tablet broke

shoty

Apr 27, 2017
But the game already have some NTR (Vandal and to some point, the Jocker). I do not think Lex should be NTRed, kind of weird plot twist...

Reactions: evilkitty97

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
But the game already have some NTR (Vandal and to some point, the Jocker). I do not think Lex should be NTRed, kind of weird plot twist...
I wouldn't consider the Vandal Savage stuff NTR. NTR implies stolen love and Savage barely tolerated Audrey in order to become King of Kasnia.
As for the Joker, it's my understanding that Joker doesn't love Harley. She's little more than paid help that he doesn't actually pay.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
there's already some light ntr with the lobo stuff no? he prob won't add any real fetish ntr tho since the game is clearly focused on lex getting poon.
Are you talking about the bordello scenes? That's not really NTR, as NTR implies stolen love. Neither Lobo nor Lex love any of the heroines that can be placed in the strip club/brothel.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
How prevalent is the mind control aspect in the game?
As far as story is concerned, mind control/mental manipulation is the central premise of the game.
If you're wondering how relevant mind control is to gameplay(minigames, etc.), it's not really relevant at all.
The gameplay is mostly about gathering money and interacting with women you put in your private dungeons.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
What makes me sad is:

1) There are people here that genuinely enjoy Something Unlimited.

2) There are a number of helpful people in this thread that help others out when people get stuck or otherwise have questions.

3) Yes, there are a few people trolling in this thread, but it seems like Gunsmoke Games thinks everyone is a troll here, when in fact it's actually less than 1% of the F95Zone members that engage in trolling. Sure, only a tiny fraction of the 6,696,287 current F95Zone members (as of this post) participate in this particular thread, but with something close to 7 million pairs of eyeballs (minus bots of course) scanning this forum for info (& downloads) regarding various games, yeah I think that it might behoove a developer to play nice here.

There's a lot of good eggs on this forum, some of which might want to support your game at some point, and how a participating developer chooses to approach this community may affect community member interest in supporting said developer.

Yes, this IS a buccaneer forum, but there are people here that DO support developers when they can. I'm a cheap bastard of course, but I support various games in other positive ways (modding, reference sheets, helping others out with questions and such if I can, etc), as a way of paying it forward to to others and to encourage interest in my favorite games.

Those are my thoughts anyways, but of course it's up to each individual developer to either embrace the 'good' in this community, ignore this community, or piss on us as they see fit. The latter options just seem a bit short-sighted to me if you are tying to increase your bottom line long term.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
Here is the hot fix for most of the errors that have been reported so far, thx for the help
Mega
Update i fixed many bugs that have been reported by kjwick
I want to thx kjwick so much for his help, he found alone at least 8-9 bugs
Hi, im just found out about this thread, and where exactly should i put this file into ? + the mega download for the game for Win doesn't have the application file, do you know where i could find it ? and i heard people talking about a rebuild of the game too ? where is it ?

Thks in advance ( sorry i couldn't let my self to search through 1k8 pages of thread, but within the 50 pages i have searched through i see that most people recognize you and you also join in the rebuild of the game ? so i just wanted to ask )

Last edited:

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
wish there was a version of the game available for IPhones or IOS cause my labtop doesn’t have enough storage space so I can’t really play the game and the device I was using to play it my old android tablet broke
It's 12 GB, how do you have less space than that?
A 32 GB USB drive is $7 USD.
Nothing really stopping you.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Hi, im just found out about this thread, and where exactly should i put this file into ? + the mega download for the game for Win doesn't have the application file, do you know where i could find it ? and i heard people talking about a rebuild of the game too ? where is it ?

Thks in advance ( sorry i couldn't let my self to search through 1k8 pages of thread, but within the 50 pages i have searched through i see that most people recognize you and you also join in the rebuild of the game ? so i just wanted to ask )
Sorry I forgot about the mac version
PC

MAC

These are the last versions after the bug fix

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes