Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Is there a updated text speed thing for this game? Cause I ain't playing this with the speed of turtle
There are actually 2 already created for SU 2.4.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click your username and go into your Preferences, go down to Search Options and select Most recent. Save your settings.
Come back to this thread and in the top right, search this thread for "Text Speed" after your question, what you want were the next 2 on the list.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2023
There are actually 2 already created for SU 2.4.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click your username and go into your Preferences, go down to Search Options and select Most recent
Come back to this thread and in the top right, search this thread for "Text Speed" after your question, what you want were the next 2 on the list.
Thanks
One more question
Where do your Unity games save files go? In what folder?

Dec 15, 2023
Unity games are saved in the registry and not a normal folder like renpy.
See this post here
Sorry to bother you again But I've been looking for a game That I can't find and forgot about it's name
It's a parody game just like this game but it's teen titans
And I guess the name is started with "The new member of teen titans" or something like this

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry to bother you again But I've been looking for a game That I can't find and forgot about it's name
And I guess the name is started with "The new member of teen titans" or something like this
There have been a million and 1 Teen Titans games lol.
If you go to latest updates, you can filter on the right by different game engines, for example "Renpy" and tag "parody"

socc77

Jul 15, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with the mac version? I tried unzipping the file multiple times but I keep getting errors and it won't open properly. I don't this issue with other games.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Question.
Is there a legal loophole DC hasen't cracked down on this game, since it's making money off their characters? Fair use?
He can technically say he's not making money off of the game and instead say the money he's receiving are all simply donations from Patreon and the game is completely free. Which is all true but I'm no lawyer. I learned as a kid that you can use other IPs as long as you aren't making money off of them. Like writing a paper about those characters for school work. At least here in the US, who knows since then.

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the mac version? I tried unzipping the file multiple times but I keep getting errors and it won't open properly. I don't this issue with other games.
Try unzipping it with a different program. I use Keka, myself. That usually seems to work.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Ummm guys could you find me a game That I'm looking for
It is a game So similar to this but I forgot about it's name
I think it started with "the new member of the teen titans" or something like this
Do you mean, "Teen Titans New Member"? If so, I cooked up a final build of it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/teen-titans-multiverse-v0-5-0-ortus.128305/post-11173354
Please keep in mind that both versions of this game were left unfinished and that I did the best I could with what was there.
I gathered all the answers I could here for other 18Titan fans.
https://f95zone.to/threads/18titans-v1-3-3-mity.69562/post-12490905

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Hi everyone. It took me some time to get through this update so I might have missed this discussion already. But does anyone know what is the intended gameplay for the Gotham event? In previous events (yacht and Halloween) you had to talk to a girl at least twice for her to agree on a meeting. There were also more dialogues to go through, so talking to multiple people would pass time.
Apparently doing that in Gotham does not work. Every girl is ready to see you immediately and there is no-one to just talk to to pass the time. But the number of interactions required to get a scene remains the same.

So you focus on the girl you like and talk to everyone until you get A scene. But doing that will make everyone available for a scene resulting in a coin flip as to who will you get. Then every other girl is stuck in "I said I was gonna join you upstairs and I didn't. I will go next time." Meaning it is another coin flip on who will you see next. It is possible (and fairly easy) to get through the event seeing 4-5 dances and then having no-one eligible to take to your penthouse.

Alternatively, you could pick a single girl to talk to, ignore everyone else and repeatedly click the iceberg in the middle to pass time until you get a scene with the girl you want. Repeat until completion. But that feels to me like an abuse of a debug tool or something. Is that really what the devs expect us to do? Or am I missing something?

I know that ranting about a bad game design is useless here, but damn. If you teach your players some game mechanics in an event, you should NOT change those mechanics in later events. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Reactions: Stagger123
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes