IAmRatchet

Sep 10, 2017
I guess? I know that this is a controversial opinion, but I think at least half of the audience playing this preferred the cell scenes over the club scenes.
See I like both and would actually enjoy more Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello scenes for all characters. I’m just sick of the events when not all of the main girls are even finished.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Well today is a very good day. I got some amazing suggestions over the last week, and will be taking them all very seriously! The suggestions below are highlighted as the very best! I can't wait until we implement them. Thanks for all the love, especially from these members below!!!

Zarpupang, Hater Supreme, KristopheH all have dm'd me multiple times requesting NTR in the game.

Oriandu has been extremely adament in dm's expressing that he would like us to adopt Summertime Saga development cycles, which is his favourite, and most personally funded creator. He specifically said he was a cookie addict ($20) and would easily support us if we adopted the same cycle. He also mentioned our discord is the best.

Lastly we continue to grow, and it's all because of you guys thanks so much.

(Android is FREE here)
Bruh, are you even legally allowed to be on this website? You're clearly a child. When I put your ass over coals about you not visiting this thread and hiding in your sycophant server the correct play was to ignore this thread - NOT return here to light your already bad rep on fire, but apparently me and others REALLY got under your skin, huh? Thanks for validating our efforts, you're a real smart one lmao.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
It took me longer than I wanted, but here is the latest update. Merry Christmas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- "Capture Heroines" you will be able to capture Batgirl, Black Canary, Huntress and Zatanna, I promise in the next update I will add all the other characters. For the other girls use the Cheat system
PC

MAC

Last edited:

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
The SU rebulit is a mod made with renpy. I made this from 0 to prove that is not impossible to remake this game.
Oh! I was confused as to wtf is that lol. I mean yeah, we all knew it's possible from the start. Don't understand what was the point of that. It's not like the original game is some AAA production or something

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The SU rebulit is a mod made with renpy. I made this from 0 to prove that is not impossible to remake this game.
I respect it, but I fear for your wasted effort. You've proven that it is possible and indeed plausible to remake the game in a non shit manner.

However the devs have proven that they can forever succeed giving 0 shits.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I respect it, but I fear for your wasted effort. You've proven that it is possible and indeed plausible to remake the game in a non shit manner.

However the devs have proven that they can forever succeed giving 0 shits.
No, this project is not yet a wasted effort. Because as long as you guys will show interest in this mod, I'll continue this project.But the moment no one will care anymore about this project, I'll stop working on it.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
No, this project is not yet a wasted effort. Because as long as you guys will show interest in this mod, I'll continue this project.But the moment no one will care anymore about this project, I'll stop working on it.
Well said. The words of one does not speak for the thoughts and wishes of the many. You are doing great work, please keep working on this project.

Reactions: xMendoza
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes