Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Heyo. Is there anything to the Service button in the Gotham Penthouse? Or the Rooms button on the Hotel itself? I've done the ball like 5 times, took a couple girls to the penthouse, still nothing.
Do I have to take the same girl multiple times?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Heyo. Is there anything to the Service button in the Gotham Penthouse? Or the Rooms button on the Hotel itself? I've done the ball like 5 times, took a couple girls to the penthouse, still nothing.
Do I have to take the same girl multiple times?
Nope and nope. Not yet implemented.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Nope and nope. Not yet implemented.
So then, what is there to the Gotham event? I see different costumes for the various girls in the event. Is that referring to the different states of the same outfit?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
So then, what is there to the Gotham event? I see different costumes for the various girls in the event. Is that referring to the different states of the same outfit?
The Gotham event is a complete mess with menu options that don't do anything, costumes in the data that haven't been implemented in-game etc.
Basically all you can do at the moment* is invite different girls in different orders to your private VIP room in the club, then invite some of them back to the apartment.

*(Edited to add that this comment is prior to playing 2.4.45 which was just leaked as I was typing!)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes