Dio606

Dec 27, 2017
So after some additional testing on 2.4.45 I think the problems go way beyond the added content. Not sure if folks are getting the same issues, but if I go ahead a couple days parts of the UI start disappearing (Cell Selections, Character Models, etc.). This specifically happened when I used the map to travel to Themyscira. A couple of the girls started missing body parts and upon coming back to Metropolis whole sections started vanishing. Probably best to sit back for a while because whatever bug fixes were part of this update seem to have created a whole new batch of issues in the legacy content.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody know how to open this scenes

EmmyLou Brown Content

- Hotel Cow intro Scene
- Hotel Dance Scenes

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
What did he do for these 2 months for the update to be so small?
You really think they do anything for 2 months. Yeah right, they don't do anything for a month and a half and they do something in last 2 weeks. They most likely didn't plan on relasing anything this time but most likely they noticed they aren't getting any money increase so they decided to do some work.

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
A question that I didn't pay attention to, has themyscera updated? Are there new scenes of Hyppolita? Or others there?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
How to take screenshots in game?
There's no game-specific commands for screenshots. Two options:
- Set the game up fullscreen and highest resolution, then use your usual OS hotkey combo for screenshots, pasting into your graphics program of choice and saving.
- Download the HQ pack from the link in the OP of the fanart thread (the sunsetriders art link). No text, but HQ versions of almost all the scenes in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: xMendoza

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Happy New Years! With a new year it's always good to give thanks to those who helped out the year prior.

With that I want to thank this thread for exceeding the very high threshold for support on this site. We're so very happy to be apart of such a diversely intelligent group of people. It truly is an amazing place. I want to thank those who took the time to read the single sentence on our post regarding the build scope, and why that direction was chosen. I want to thank those who routinely reply with kind words of encouragement, and continue to download our project minutes after it's leaked. I want to thank the very thickest of skinned individuals who promote the highest of standards in this thread. Again you all are very special to us and we want to extend that thanks.

Remember we have a FREE 1:1 REN'PY rebuild that launched in July that is currently cell complete, with Kasnia wedding, and Prison event.

*I just want to again thank the thickest of skinned individuals who help keep this community safe and positive.
Screenshot 2024-01-03 111206.png

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes