FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
If I remember correctly they did say they're going to finish Themyscira event in Febuary. And when they say in febuary they mean the last day in febuary.
Anytime they give a release month just assume it'll be in the middle of the following month at best if not 2 months after. SR7 has been getting worse with time when it comes to releasing on time even for his kekreon fans.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
If I remember correctly they did say they're going to finish Themyscira event in Febuary. And when they say in febuary they mean the last day in febuary.
If I remember correctly SR7 works as if he lives in US Alaska Anchorage time zone (deep deep west on the Pacific Coast) :) IMHO it means that we maybe need to wait till next day after US CST - not the last day of February but possibly the first day of March :(

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Agreed. Unless it's extremely quick to address, I don't find it reasonable to expect a fix for February since that's the finish Themyscira plan. And I would hedge my bets against believing that it actually is 100% done in February so even Emmylou being addressed in April may not be certain. Because unless they're breaking out an even stronger ctrl+c>ctrl+v tech that dwarfs the amazon leash scenes there's little reason to assume it'll be finished.
They had that update where Mercy's anal scene was bugged so it was just Lana Lang in an update. Then following that was supposed to be MercyFix+a chunk of Themyscira. But they blocked all of Themy off because it was so catastrophically bugged apparently. So the update was only one Mercy scene and some dialogue with Grail. And now we are to expect that 40ish sex scenes, let alone leadup and dialogue, and dare I mention a hard conclusion to the event is supposed to make it in one update with no major delays or changelog deception?

:KEK:

Malagga

Jun 16, 2023
Hi, I very much enjoy the game, I just had one question.

Is there ever an explanation for the two different Killer Frosts?
You know the one from Prison/Dungeon and the one in Gotham.

Reactions: MrNooneForFun

Anonymous_Nazo

Mar 9, 2023
I put the Text Mod into the build, now how do I integrate the Save Mod, Saves, and then Sprite Rips into it? I can't seem to figure out how. or maybe someone could post a upgraded version of the build that has 100% saves better sprite rips, Save Mod, Saves, and Text Mod, while also having improved the build itself on their in here, so that way I dont have to accidentally mix up the wrong mods that are only for certain older builds of the game and accidentally screw up the game by adding mods that are for or updated for the latest version.

Anonymous_Nazo

Mar 9, 2023
I put the Text Mod into the build, now how do I integrate the Save Mod, Saves, and then Sprite Rips into it? I can't seem to figure out how. or maybe someone could post a upgraded version of the build that has 100% saves better sprite rips, Save Mod, Saves, and Text Mod, while also having improved the build itself on their in here, so that way I dont have to accidentally mix up the wrong mods that are only for certain older builds of the game and accidentally screw up the game by adding mods that are for or updated for the latest version. (If you get what I mean by when I installed older mods to the wrong version (latest version) of the game, I basically accidentally borked up the game build and may need to redownload the game build all over again with quintessential mods already integrated in there.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I put the Text Mod into the build, now how do I integrate the Save Mod, Saves, and then Sprite Rips into it? I can't seem to figure out how. or maybe someone could post a upgraded version of the build that has 100% saves better sprite rips, Save Mod, Saves, and Text Mod, while also having improved the build itself on their in here, so that way I dont have to accidentally mix up the wrong mods that are only for certain older builds of the game and accidentally screw up the game by adding mods that are for or updated for the latest version.
The Text Mod is the only current working mod as such.
The save is a registry file (shown to be safe by multiple users, but please be a little careful) just double click on it to 'install'. The game saves to the registry (!), this file installs itself and gives you a pretty much complete save in slot 1.
The Save Mod may not work anymore on the latest version, not tried it.
The rest aren't mods (e.g. the Sprite Rip is just an extract of the sprites from the game, mostly to allow fan art, the Bonus Packs are SunsetRiders7's other art work etc.).

Anonymous_Nazo

Mar 9, 2023
The Text Mod is the only current working mod as such.
The save is a registry file (shown to be safe by multiple users, but please be a little careful) just double click on it to 'install'. The game saves to the registry (!), this file installs itself and gives you a pretty much complete save in slot 1.
The Save Mod may not work anymore on the latest version, not tried it.
The rest aren't mods (e.g. the Sprite Rip is just an extract of the sprites from the game, mostly to allow fan art, the Bonus Packs are SunsetRiders7's other art work etc.).
And what about the other Save Mod?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes