Phillipus
-Blowjob
-Anal

Unnamed Blonde Amazon
-Sex

Wonder Woman
-Dance
-Blowjob
at least they added something new to the event.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
Sprite rip has some interesting things in it. Naming conventions remain all over the place. Also, maybe I missed something but Circe is now Magala?

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
Sprite rip has some interesting things in it. Naming conventions remain all over the place. Also, maybe I missed something but Circe is now Magala?
That's her name while she's on the island. Because she isn't allowed to be there she used some kind of memory spell to make everyone think she's an Amazon named Magala

Reactions: sensed

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
This project marks a new direction for Gunsmoke Games, aiming to shift expectations and focus more on narrative depth over previous contentn orms.

We're committed to supporting this and future releases with prompt updates and additional content to enrich the story.
Well I'm sorry with the history behind this developers I can't help but think this is the biggest pile of :poop: I've ever read

cheeded

Apr 28, 2020
Are... they porting all the Themyscira content over to Renpy?
Okay? But now you're stuck in limbo with only half the content being in the mainline unity game and only the Themyscira events in Renpy. If I were a patron, which one would I support? Digging through the code also reveals they have already coded in movement for characters in SU.
View attachment 3397796

In Alexa, there's a folder for the leash blowjob. We all knew it was just headswaps but there:
View attachment 3397803

"White Body Nude."
It's nice to have actual evidence that Gunsmoke does headswaps.
You find any more code mentioning Artemis? Barely any this update...

Reactions: onyxmelter

Toontron

Jan 25, 2024
Something Unlimited: Themyscira v0.30 Changelog

Added:

Antiope
-Blowjob
-Sex

Circe
-Sex

Grail
-Tournament vs Unnamed Amazon
-Tournament vs Artemis
-Tournament vs Antiope
-Tournament vs Antiope 2
-Masturbate
-Titjob
-Blowjob
-Sex

Hippolyta
-Blowjob

Katara?
-Sex

Myrina
-Blowjob
-Sex

Nubia
-Dance
-Anal

Peng Deilan
-Bath Blowjob

Phillipus
-Blowjob
-Anal

Unnamed Blonde Amazon
-Sex

Wonder Woman
-Dance
-Blowjob
Would be nice if they added content for Cassie and Donna Troy, it makes sense to include them and they would be a big contrast with WW given how their cell scenes go. Still that's a sizeable update.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Thank you for this.
This right here, evidence that he hates this thread. Everytime he comes here to shill his game with his passive-aggressive attitude, this is the reason why.
This is what one of the developers of this game thinks of you. He's hidden how much they earn each month, 18k a month, because people was questioning why he he's getting so much for so little content. He's now doing cross promotions, because he wants more money and that means people who follow this sham of a project now get ads.

An honest question to any patron supporter. Why continue to give this guy $5 a month when lighting it on fire or investing in Crypto is more financially sound? This guy resents the fact that he gets money from you every month, he only cares for metrics "3:1 Android download ratio" "100k views on itch.io"
Don't give money to people that resent you. There are better ways to use your money.

1) Release game on 29th of Feb, next year as well, as there is no leap year. (Great suggestion \\_Tremolo_//)
2) Be willing to pay for outside help (weird suggestion we pay a coder currently, but thanks Deepsea we will get on it)
3) Remember to to continue to drive people to our large discord server, if they want up to date correct information. (Awesome suggestion Deepsea!!!!)
24) Pay for copy & pasted art from fan art thread, that is created by SR7.
5) Ban SR7 from copy and pasting, that is forbidden and only allowed by non SR7 people.
6) Post every week on Wednesday with awesome suggestions from this board.
8) Again ask SR7 to fire me
9) Make sure to plug the $1.00 tier to actually see correct information, and stay informed.
14) Add more numbers to pad this list, because we all know this thread are veracious readers, and the list is important.
See what I mean, passive-aggressive.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
What remakes? Schizo ramblings from Skank again?
Oh SHIT. Noooo, that's the mod projects.

You know how OhWee and XMendoza have been rebuilding the game in Renpy? That's what he's referring too. It's that. He's insulting the mod creators.
Imagine being all buddy, buddy with the talented people that inhabit the sprite re-mix and fanart thread, just so he could direct them to his discord.

As long as the community projects work to not confuse users from official releases we have absolutely no objections to them, and wish them all the luck.
This is excellent good job!

Going to offer the invitation to you guys here as well. We have set up threads in our discord where some people from this thread come to share work with others who don't frequent F95 (also allows you to create your own place for your works). Additionally we send out newsletters to people regularly with highlighted community made fan art/creations from our discord. So if you're interested in creating your own thread (no support necessary) just @ smokeshank on discord and we can sort you out the the appropriate roles.
And he hates them. You saw it yourself, that's his post.
Why should we believe anything Gunsmoke posts in F95 every again when we have what he thinks of the community?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
This right here, evidence that he hates this thread. Everytime he comes here to shill his game with his passive-aggressive attitude, this is the reason why.
This is what one of the developers of this game thinks of you. He's hidden how much they earn each month, 18k a month, because people was questioning why he he's getting so much for so little content. He's now doing cross promotions, because he wants more money and that means people who follow this sham of a project now get ads.

Don't give money to people that resent you. There are better ways to use your money.
Why should we believe anything Gunsmoke posts in F95 every again when we have what he thinks of the community?
And the devs wonder why people get the milk for free after pulling this shit. Between this game and https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-hunter-trainer-2023-08-07-team-borsch.4758/, it's amazing anyone pays for something on Patreon at all...

You know how OhWee and XMendoza have been rebuilding the game in Renpy? That's what he's referring too. It's that. He's insulting the mod creators.
Imagine being all buddy, buddy with the talented people that inhabit the sprite re-mix and fanart thread, just so he could direct them to his discord.
That's rich that the devs bitch about someone ripping off their work when the devs are ripping off DC. Only reason DC hasn't shut this shit down is they've been to busy being run into the ground by Warner Bros Discovery (or whatever it's called now). Well, that and the lawyer who wrote the cease-and-desist letter has probably been laid off by now...

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
That's rich that the devs bitch about someone ripping off their work when the devs are ripping off DC. Only reason DC hasn't shut this shit down is they've been to busy being run into the ground by Warner Bros Discovery (or whatever it's called now). Well, that and the lawyer who wrote the cease-and-desist letter has probably been laid off by now...
:ROFLMAO:
i guess we should thank DC for being woke and incompetent otherwise we wouldn't have this game.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Thank you for this.

An honest question to any patron supporter. Why continue to give this guy $5 a month when lighting it on fire or investing in Crypto is more financially sound? This guy resents the fact that he gets money from you every month, he only cares for metrics "3:1 Android download ratio" "100k views on itch.io"

See what I mean, passive-aggressive.
You've only now discovered evidence they don't give a shit about this thread? No offense man, but where have you been for the last what... 5 years?

Have you read this thread? Why would he ever give two shits about this place? They ignored this cess pool for years, recently got a kick out of trolling it for a few weeks and seems to have fucked off again. Oh, he treats people here like garbage... let me find my pearls to clutch. Wait, I know, it's all the silent majority that aren't complete pricks around here... You know, the ones that only ever look at an OP, or don't read threads, just pop on to ask when the next update is coming? Yeah, they're never going to know he hates the people here. There isn't really a downside. The animosity flows both ways, it's not surprising.

I am not currently patroning, but I have in the past, will probably in the future when there is content I'm interested in (Not a fan of the muscle ladies). Financially sound, what a dumb way to look at throwing a creator a few bucks for something you enjoy. This isn't an investment, jesus what a ridiculous thing to say.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes