Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
But as a last note and a friendly advice I must say that in some countries calling someone a scammer could open up the possibility of being cited for defamation, which in some countries is even a criminal offense. Thus it's risky to do so even in the anonimity of the internet.
Speaking of criminal offenses. In my country you can be imprisoned for posting memes. And it's not a joke. Sorry for offtopic.

xLordSundayx

Apr 29, 2017
Wouldn’t even mind a buggy build if he was close to completing the game fully. Complete the game, fix the bugs. To me, that’s an acceptable solution.

But as I said in an earlier post, if you’re gonna keep adding and adding and adding with no priority on getting any of the main story content actually finished then that’s just bad project management.

Reactions: MilkShank

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Wouldn’t even mind a buggy build if he was close to completing the game fully. Complete the game, fix the bugs. To me, that’s an acceptable solution.

But as I said in an earlier post, if you’re gonna keep adding and adding and adding with no priority on getting any of the main story content actually finished then that’s just bad project management.
He's not really completing the game more like prolonging it

Gotta have those sweet mons:p

Reactions: Master Mirror

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
A few ideas for new girls:
- Spoiler, Carrie Kelley (Robin) and Batwoman
- Arisa and Soranik (Green Lantertn)
- Fire and Ice
- Wonder Girl and Troya
- Big Barda and the Female Furies (Lashina, Gilotina and Mad Harriet) (Please dont do Granny Goodness)

There are still lots of girls to go around :D
On one hand yeah sure, more girls, cool.

More importantly, on the other hand... Fuck no. We don't need MORE basic entry level shit. Advance what's there.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I think cloning should be available for all the girls, that way you can post them in the brothel or strip club without having to downgrade and lose the cell content.

Reactions: darlic and KaiserST

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Does anyone have a pic of Superwoman's 2nd lesbian scene in prison with Ivy? It doesn't show up in the gallery.

Proddity

May 8, 2018
Playing on 2.1.7, currently having terra bugs out any cell interaction with killer frost as her cell redirects to terra regardless. But only if I have captured terra already.

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes