Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
The Terra blowjob scene doesn't work for me. Just describes the actions going into the scene then goes back to cells screen. Anyone else have this problem?

Also the Wonderwoman lasso scene feezes the game and you have to restart

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
The Terra blowjob scene doesn't work for me. Just describes the actions going into the scene then goes back to cells screen. Anyone else have this problem?

Also the Wonderwoman lasso scene feezes the game and you have to restart
Terra bj scene is not in the game

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
There are a some scene's that make the game freeze up and yes i have the same thing with her no scene and there is no strip scene are lease for vixen that i have seen yet .

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Not in the game. S7 is an aggravating mix of gross incompetence, blatant lying and a talented artist.
Even that too is not in the game?
So this update is not just full of bugs but filled with lies as well
They're really exploiting the "being buggy" as an excuse so the update would appear that there's a lot in it

Reactions: Elbo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So when will this game be finished and when can we get all the good stuff like the game but we waited for this for how long. I know i can't complan because i pay nothing to them but i want a good update. Lol

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
perhaps everyone should stop trying to shove extremely niche characters, or even characters from different franchises. What we need is for people to encourage focus on finishing one or two of the many characters we have already.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I doubt that will ever happen. It is much easier to just draw another skin for essentially the same scenes, than it is to progress the story.

These guy are walking the thin line of milking the hell out of people with monthly updates that -- for the most part -- are just re-skins and more text.
But hey if it ain't broken, don't fix it. As long as people throw the kind of money at them as we see, they won't change.

Reactions: MilkShank

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Well, look what we have here, a roadmap poll. Maybe SR7 is listening to our feedback after all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also here's another character sprite from the upcoming Yatch event.

CheshireP04Yacht.jpg

And for the people who were mentioned the missing content. SR7 did add those scenes like the strip scenes for Vixen and the sluts costumes for Superwoman and Wonder Woman but they been locked because of bugs, it sucks but SR7 didn't lie about making and adding that content.

The Terra BJ missing scene is a particular nasty bug that makes the asset not appear in the game at all, it also happened with the Artemis private room content a few months ago.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well, look what we have here, a roadmap poll. Maybe SR7 is listening to our feedback after all.

View attachment 132845

And for the people who were mentioned the missing content. SR7 did add those scenes like the strip scenes for Vixen and the sluts costumes for Superwoman and Wonder Woman but they been locked because of bugs, it sucks but SR7 didn't lie about making and adding that content.

The Terra BJ missing scene is a particular nasty bug that makes the asset not appear in the game at all, it also happened with the Artemis private room content a few months ago.
Yes! Wonder Woman in the lead. :FeelsGoodMan:

Wotah

Feb 7, 2018
I failed with cloning Terra. She is deformed in a tube right now and I have nothing but empty cloning samples. How do I get her back?

Also, I can't get any scenes with frost in cell since when I click on her, it says "Terra's room is empty now." Something wrong with Terra and Frost...

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017

View attachment 132845

Its awesome that SR7 is listening to his Patrons and that Yacht party is gonna be good

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Not sure having a poll would make things better and what about the Raven animated scenes when will that be seen?

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes