FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
He's not really completing the game more like prolonging it

Gotta have those sweet mons:p
He loses patrons every month he doesnt add content patrons have been screeching for, he hasn't even finished one of the original girls added and I've heard he plans on finishing Terra (the most broken one who hasn't been fixed as of yet since both times I've restarted she never spawns and yes full runthroughs even getting to superwoman, no dice). So yeah, I was a sub for over a year and I have to say looking at the added content I was hopeful, decent chunk of content but it's still classic Sunrider. More bugs than a Bethesda game on release date.

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
Hi folks,

I am the guy who made the save files linked at the first page. After skipping a few versions of SU, I restarted my first slot and exported my save for v 2.1.7. You can download it here if you want to save yourselves from grinding:

BTW, new WonderWoman version fucking sucks, her old proportions were much feminine despite being muscular, now she is basically a transvestite with melon like implants. I am far more disappointed about that than bugs.

Does this file apply to the macbook version?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well like i said good game need more superheroin games because they are fine ass hell ladyes that need to be seen.

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
So what? Having a poll now it will suddenly improve how they work?
This is just a desperate attempt to stop there monthly income from decreasing
People will be more hyped for the heroine that won at the poll, hoping that she will more content this is going to be like how they said that they are going to finish Terra, people were surprised and THEN BOOM!! they finished her by killing her

Reactions: Danlorn

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Well, look what we have here, a roadmap poll. Maybe SR7 is listening to our feedback after all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also here's another character sprite from the upcoming Yatch event.

View attachment 132845

And for the people who were mentioned the missing content. SR7 did add those scenes like the strip scenes for Vixen and the sluts costumes for Superwoman and Wonder Woman but they been locked because of bugs, it sucks but SR7 didn't lie about making and adding that content.

The Terra BJ missing scene is a particular nasty bug that makes the asset not appear in the game at all, it also happened with the Artemis private room content a few months ago.
Must. Vote. For. Galatea.

Reactions: Ghost_msl

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well ever one has a favret but to tell the truth i like them all so i never vote.
because it's hard to just pick one

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
anyone else having the game crash when you do the lasso with wonder women?
Game crashes with alot of stuff...I can't even get started with Audrey cell stuff, after the second visit the game just locks up. Lots of bugs

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Well, look what we have here, a roadmap poll. Maybe SR7 is listening to our feedback after all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also here's another character sprite from the upcoming Yatch event.

View attachment 132845

And for the people who were mentioned the missing content. SR7 did add those scenes like the strip scenes for Vixen and the sluts costumes for Superwoman and Wonder Woman but they been locked because of bugs, it sucks but SR7 didn't lie about making and adding that content.

The Terra BJ missing scene is a particular nasty bug that makes the asset not appear in the game at all, it also happened with the Artemis private room content a few months ago.
20% for Wonder Woman content, at least we have our priorities in order.

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
Hi folks,

I am the guy who made the save files linked at the first page. After skipping a few versions of SU, I restarted my first slot and exported my save for v 2.1.7. You can download it here if you want to save yourselves from grinding:

BTW, new WonderWoman version fucking sucks, her old proportions were much feminine despite being muscular, now she is basically a transvestite with melon like implants. I am far more disappointed about that than bugs.
could u maybe explain what to do with the file? should i drag the file into the regedit something unlimited folder or what ion get it sorry

Reactions: LordPalpatine

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
people were surprised and THEN BOOM!! they finished her by killing her
Yeah, he's cloned three girls now. He even makes an off handed comment about them all being replaceable. lol, getting a little dark.

In his defence Terra kinda dies in the Judas contract movie soo....

Reactions: xMendoza
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes