Deftera

May 1, 2017
Shame about the lasso bug. Looking forward to what dirty secrets Diana has.

I like Mari using the cell as some sort of stress relief. I like it when characters have different stuff to their scenes apart from just being mad that their locked in.

Looking forward to more Superwoman stuff.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
I stopped playing at around the version 2.1.3 or 2.1.4, my old HD got fried and it had my game save there. Does anyone here have a completed game save for either of these 2 versions? That way I could continue from where I stopped.

Thanks in advance.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I stopped playing at around the version 2.1.3 or 2.1.4, my old HD got fried and it had my game save there. Does anyone here have a completed game save for either of these 2 versions? That way I could continue from where I stopped.

Thanks in advance.

You just have to look around.

Reactions: Achelexus

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I got her out but tring to put her any were show's no villans that are placed then there back when i hit done are move off ivy and the others screen.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I don't even know what yall are talking about never miss with files because scard i will fuck something up.

Feb 5, 2018
Not sure if it works with others. On the Mac version, I unlocked Terra by having captured every girl and fully upgrading the bordello. So to sum it up, get everyone, upgrade everything, then get Terra

Reactions: KaiserST

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017

You just have to look around.

Thanks, but that's a complete save for 2.1.7, I stopped playing at 2.1.4 and had completed everything in that version, I wanted a save that hadn't done anything that was new to versions 2.1.5 onwards (so I could see for myself all the events and such, get it?).

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes