LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Bug fixes will come out after the Asset Pack.

SU 2.1.7 --> SU 2.1.777 Changelog Fixed ---------------------------------------
- Audrey's Maid costume dance showing Ballerian instead
- Killer Frost cell rerouting to Terra's sometimes
- Vixen's cell stripping not unlocking properly
- Superwoman scenes showing up in Wonder Woman cell
- Multiple go back buttons showing up in the Office
- Some cells not reseting, even with a new game
- Some variables locking up Killer Frost's cell
- Superwoman's head disappering during conversations

"Most of the other ones will take more time and I'll look at it more next week"

"I don't know if I'll be able to fix the Terra stuff right now though. I'd rather do that when I get to testing/fixing phase again next month" -Sunset

The reason for Terra taking a bit is because this is the 2nd time Unity has interfered with the addition of assets to SU so Sunset needs to revisit his plugins, the code, and a few other things but at the moment the Yacht Event takes Priority. Bug fixes will come out probably before the 15th as Sunset wants to see what else needs fixing.
Nice but does someone know when the bugfix will be coming out

Reactions: Oniblonde

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

Last month we felt we made good on several aspects of our workflow. We focused on cell content, added a great deal of scenes (40+) and had a very good update. Moving forward we will continue to focus on cells.
2.1.8 Roadmap

- No more addition of any girls moving forward! (fucking finally!)
- Yacht Event! (Been a year in creation)
- Misc cell content. (WW?)

We reviewed the roadmap poll and tabled both WW, and Starfire. Starfire is in the same state as Terra is and would be a nice easy addition to some content in the coming builds. As for WW, she needs to be chipped away at, and will eventually get into a state as several other girls with animations needed.

Animations discussion

We discussed the possibility of removing variants in the animations (meaning costumes), this was an unpopular idea with us. We will eventually get to a situation where animations will be the only thing left to add. At that point animations will be the only thing on the plate and won't compete for time with other things. This doesn't mean animations we just sit, it means that there will come a time when that is the only thing left to do (because the time requirements to do them). Currently we have a backlog of animations right now that need to be polished and implemented (ie Raven) . We ask for your patience on this, we are working towards the finish.

Story Discussion

We had a discussion on story and direction. Right now the main focus is on both content in the cells, and the two events we have upcoming (Yacht and Halloween). Once we get to comfortable level of content in the cells we can move forward onto more story progression.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They really should also focus on making the updates less buggy, because it doesn't matter how good or big a update is if half the content is locked behind bugs.

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Hmmm 40± huh?
He must be referring to the whole game but if he meant in the last update well thats just too ambitious
I would agree more if he said "40+ of bugs"

Reactions: thomas_dp

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Going off of pretty much every roadmap they've released, they lie about most of it. Focus of last update was to finally finish a character to have one done for the cells, Terra. She got a costume and some one-off dialogue. Only WW is being added to the cells. And by only they meant if you don't count Vixen and Superwoman. Both got nowhere in there cell progression like every other person he's added.

We'll get two new additions of some characters in this next update who will get 2 costumes and a dance that's locked. Half of the yacht will make it in with soft locks. And nobody will still be in a finished state in the cells.

Reactions: MilkShank

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I think it's time to ignore this game for a while. I'd bet the yacht party isn't finished for the next update or ends up being a lot smaller than expected.

I used to pledge to them a while ago, but the disappointing updates annoyed me, I ignored it for a little over 6 months but came back 2 updates ago, unfortunately it doesn't seem like much has changed. Forgetting about the game for a bit is the best way to get a satisfying amount of content in an update.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018

Last month we felt we made good on several aspects of our workflow. We focused on cell content, added a great deal of scenes (40+) and had a very good update. Moving forward we will continue to focus on cells.
2.1.8 Roadmap

- No more addition of any girls moving forward! (fucking finally!)
- Yacht Event! (Been a year in creation)
- Misc cell content. (WW?)

We reviewed the roadmap poll and tabled both WW, and Starfire. Starfire is in the same state as Terra is and would be a nice easy addition to some content in the coming builds. As for WW, she needs to be chipped away at, and will eventually get into a state as several other girls with animations needed.

Animations discussion

We discussed the possibility of removing variants in the animations (meaning costumes), this was an unpopular idea with us. We will eventually get to a situation where animations will be the only thing left to add. At that point animations will be the only thing on the plate and won't compete for time with other things. This doesn't mean animations we just sit, it means that there will come a time when that is the only thing left to do (because the time requirements to do them). Currently we have a backlog of animations right now that need to be polished and implemented (ie Raven) . We ask for your patience on this, we are working towards the finish.

Story Discussion

We had a discussion on story and direction. Right now the main focus is on both content in the cells, and the two events we have upcoming (Yacht and Halloween). Once we get to comfortable level of content in the cells we can move forward onto more story progression.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They really should also focus on making the updates less buggy, because it doesn't matter how good or big a update is if half the content is locked behind bugs.
I often wonder what colour the sky is in his little world?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i just want a working game with the bugs gone and all the scenes working. Plues all the cells with all the girls is that asking to much lol.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 16. I've spent about as much time as I can spare on this pack for now. Anything that is missing I'll get into the next one and those few animations. I'd like to devote as much time as I can to working on the build just to ensure that the yacht event gets in and has time to be tested properly.

Hey all, SF here bringing you the newest Asset Pack released today.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes