themerciless

Aug 4, 2018
How do you run the animation files from the asset pack? They won't run through Windows Media Player or the Movie / TV app.

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Well the roadmap sounds promising like always :rolleyes:
I hope he sticks to it and doesn't go with another surprise character
I wonder if the bugfix will "fix" everything or just make it worse?

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Bug Fix 2.1.7

There will be a bug fix incoming in the next week or so. This will address several minor bugs that have been reported.

- Audrey's Maid costume dance showing Ballerina instead
- Killer Frost cell rerouting to Terra's sometimes
- Vixen's cell stripping not unlocking properly
- Superwoman scenes showing up in Wonder Woman cell
- Multiple go back buttons showing up in the Office
- Some cells not resetting, even with a new game
- Some variables locking up Killer Frost's cell
- Superwoman's head disappearing during conversations

As far as Terra is concerned we will be taking sometime to review why the assets were not included in the build out. Meaning that this is the second time Unity has left out the assets and we need to take a comprehensive look at why. Any other bug not listed will be looked at but most likely will not make it into the bug fix. Thank you for your patients
There will be a bug fix incoming in the next week or so. This will address several minor bugs that have been reported.

As far as Terra is concerned we will be taking sometime to review why the assets were not included in the build out. Meaning that this is the second time Unity has left out the assets and we need to take a comprehensive look at why. Any other bug not listed will be looked at but most likely will not make it into the bug fix. Thank you for your patients

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well you now sweet tits an't going to do anything with frost are any other females. I think she only has eyes for lex and you know who i mean lol.

friedburger

Oct 9, 2017
lost my save files to this game im way too lazy to grind that shit would appreciate it if someone posted a save file :D cheers!

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
You could also use Media Player Classic, or really anything, as long as you have the codec for h264. The easiest way, if you don't plan to make your own files, is to just get the Combined Community Codec Pack (CCCP). It comes with everything you need, codecs and player.
This reminds me of times long past, when I installed it on my old old Windows XP machine. Such nostalgia!

Anyway I guess I'll wait the bugfix.

Reactions: TheDevian

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Is this leash thing a real fetish? Why did he feel like every girl should get this scene.
Is it even tough enough to be a bdsm thing? Because if not, it feels like threading water on the way to the content you actually want.

frostyjames

Apr 7, 2018
By the way he has relased a Bugfix for 2.1.7 ,and if someone has it Please upload it for those of us who dont want to give 10 bucks a month just to fix bugs View attachment 134312
Post text:
"There will be a bug fix incoming in the next week or so. This will address several minor bugs that have been reported.

As far as Terra is concerned we will be taking sometime to review why the assets were not included in the build out. Meaning that this is the second time Unity has left out the assets and we need to take a comprehensive look at why. Any other bug not listed will be looked at but most likely will not make it into the bug fix. Thank you for your patients"

You didn't actually think they'd fix a few bugs in just 9 days did you?

Reactions: MilkShank
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes