DJD

Jun 26, 2017
244 pg's. woo
(Can anyone tell me how to make the brothel with more then one room? Ive upgraded everything half of everything works. Does Lex ever fuck anyone? most of my storylines dead end after visiting them 3/4x they take their clothes off. nice art low on the sex. or did i break my game somewhere? thanks in advance

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
In the bardello he fucks batgirl and artamis and for rigbt now only one privet room is open. All the others you should be unlocked when you upgrade the place. If not then you pay to open them.

Reactions: DJD

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I can't believe how much content there is in this game. I enjoyed the "heck fire" out of this, but it is kinda grindy.

Reactions: MilkShank

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
True but the way i look at it is i don't mind the grind as long ass there is fine ass wemon to look at. Plues there super herions not many games with these sexy ladys in them

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gosh I still can't accept the fact SR7 removed all panties from girls (except Mercy). Panties and so many awesome things around them was just thrown away. As much as I love this game I hate SR7 for completely neglecting panty stuff (>_<)

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Although it is crazy to me that with all that control and all those heroins, he can only have sex with Batgirl and Roulette. I get tired of BJ scenes after awhile (admittedly there are some pretty darn good ones in this game tho). That's all most of these games have in the beginning.

You can also fuck miss martian at the bordello
Well, you can see them getting fucked by patrons, but not Lex. Only sex Lex gets is Roulette and Batgirl.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes