zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I just thought he would because superwoman said she wanted to tame the bitch. Then lex agreed with her.

Reactions: Edvin

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I just thought he would because superwoman said she wanted to tame the bitch. Then lex agreed with her.
Yes, that's exactly the moment when the problem occurs.
If i try to use lasso after this scene, game freeze.

And it certainly can not be the problem of incompatibility saved games, because i started new game with 2.1.7.

Lonely nut

Jul 7, 2017
Yes, that's exactly the moment when the problem occurs.
If i try to use lasso after this scene, game freeze.

And it certainly can not be the problem of incompatibility saved games, because i started new game with 2.1.7.
I thought I was the only one, its so annoying, I wanted to see what was next

Reactions: Ut5962

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
We'll just have to wait for the can of bug spray lol. Then mybe some of the bugs will be gone.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
By the way, is it only my opinion or Sunsetriders writing is much better lately?
Dialogues with Wonder woman, Miss Martian or Starfire are simply epic. :cool:

Reactions: Grayking666

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
they are. Thats why I still dont understand why people want ww to be updated this month starfire would be easy but ww would be a lot harder

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i just won't to have a good play through who get's updated would be up to a pole if he has one. But all i real want is good old fashion sex scenes. Mybe alittle something with miss mercy lol.

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Well the worst thing they could do for the heroines is the way they did to Terra and Audrey THE CLONING!!!
To me thats just lazy writing for the heroines submission to Lex
WHAM!!! your a clone now....... NOW SUCK MY COCK!!!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Wait he cloned terra why did slade want her back. If so that does not sound like him at all he gives a crap about no but him and mybe his brothers or kids if he has them mybe.

Dicktator

Sep 9, 2016
I d
Wait he cloned terra why did slade want her back. If so that does not sound like him at all he gives a crap about no but him and mybe his brothers or kids if he has them mybe.
I dont think it was said but i think during her regular not rem sleep hours she died working for Slade. Lex went to check on her after she was supposed to be back during her rem sleep capture but she wasnt there.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i must say i love superwoman and her story of a good good lex that was so funny lex a hero. I was luaghing my ass off.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes