Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Well I think this is gonna be the new status quo. Big update= big bugs. So gotta wait a couple weeks for bug squash update. Overall I still gotta say it's getting good. Can't wait for the yacht

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Wonder Woman's dance isn't anywhere in the game yet. The option unlocked is a framework that doesn't lead anywhere.
So, WW repeat lasso (most likely) doesn't work and the dancing CANNOT work... this patch.

Reactions: seba0

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
So Poison Ivy doubles the income in the slams that would be really helpful earlier in the game but by the time you break her out in the prison money is not that big of a deal

Well just finished playing the bugfix
The bugged scenes are the major part of the update which is quiet unfortunate from all things to be bugged out
All in all this update have decent amount and fucking dicktease!
despite that we were promised a finished Terra content

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Here it is, @everyone; our title for the Scooby-Doo parody game that we (SunsetRiders7 and SmokeShank) have been working on with Newman and Locke in the background!

In regards to the new Scooby-Doo H-Game being created by Locke, and Newman under the Gunsmoke Games brand: Nothing is concrete right now, but there will more than likely be an expanded build for patrons that is not available on Newgrounds. As to which tier(s) receives this expanded build, well, there's the nothing is concrete part. It could be made accessible to only a set number of tiers, or it could be a time sensitive case (Tier X gets it on this date, Tier Y gets it on this date, then Tier Z gets it on this date). Nothing has been decided. SmokeShank and Sunset are still debating which route to take. Feel free to voice your desire here to see this game. What I can confirm is there will be a newgrounds version that SmokeShank hopes to see released later in the year.[\quote]

From Discord.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes