Erixoss6969

Aug 10, 2017
Still im feeling like SS7 let me little bit down with Terra BJ scene:FeelsBadMan:.
I really hoped for it. But i still have hope for it in the next version of it:FeelsGoodMan:.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Hmm I can't seem to get the Superwoman questline to trigger with parasite. Any ideas?

Reactions: Krull

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I got it very soon, right after the bordello, but could be wonder woman in cell, offices or prison too, did you unlock everything else already?
Funny enough as soon as I posted it I got it. But not through parasite, I went to the lab and it just popped up there.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Weird, probably a bug skipped the first interaction or you didn't notice.

helrunna

Jun 9, 2018
Is there a sort of guide to show what triggers are in the current game?
Also, Poison Ivy 2nd lesbian scene is bugged in the vault, will show the first instead.

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
So I finally play the new build and I dont know I have mix feeling about SU towards the future. First I think that the lesbian scenes have become very repetitive and have lost their value because the first lesbian scenes in SU was something like a bonus and not like now that is a main focus and dont get me wrong I enjoy a lesbian scene like the next guy but again for me it doesnt make sense that all the characters are now going to be lesbians. My second point is Superwoman, I like the character but it seems that she will be Blackfire 2.0 remember that exactly one year ago Blackfire was added to the cells and became a fan favorite and now the same thing is happening with Superwoman and possibly now SW like BF last year will be the main focus of the content of the cells to reach the point of strip to be abandoned by a new character Superwoman 2.0 next year.
My third point and last the new event for the next build for me this is the clearest signal that Sunset is burn of this project and the only reason I can see for more events is to stay motivated and for me that isnt the best strategy for long term because he is literally making a new game inside of SU with these events that only going to generate a lot of coding problems like the prison event that need like 4 builds to be played without bugs.
I would never call Sunset lazy or that he is milking this project but that he has lost the focus of what makes SU great. I can assure you that the great majority like 80 or 90% of the people who play SU and end it loving this games is because of the story arcs of Mercy and Lois that had the simplest content nothing complex like spank/lesbian/leash or next new action and that after almost 2 years of being added content for Mercy or Lois still have almost the best cells content that has to tell you something.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes