Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
for some reason the meeting whit superwoman doesnt trigger whit me, how are you suppose to trigger it?
I think it triggered from meeting Parasite in the... evil henchman hiring place. Follow directions from dialogue and you should be able to summon SW.
how do you trigger it? I just have option for lasso but Lex talks about 'break from interrogation'...
You might need a new game. Dance is supposed to unlock after the second Lasso scene.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The cloning kinda bothers me, like they shouldn't keep their memories from the original, but they do. That's a whole other field of super-science.

I'd have prefer if instead of creepy-dadcon-muscle-girl Geleta we got an actual clone of supergirl but with no memories at all.
I'm sure lex could exploit the hell out of that to convince her to do anything he wanted. Especially if he had some brainwashing tech set up in the pod.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, then Lex wants to find it at the science-y place parasite was talking about, so you go too your lab to build a Braniac detector I believe. You might need to visit the sorceress first, I can't remember. Once you do find the piece, take it to the summoner chick(can't remember her name) and she'll summon SW.

Reactions: AfroM

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Anyone have a save with most or all content unlocked? I've played before but not in a while, and I *really* don't want to have to replay all the early stuff again.

thanks!

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
Yeah, then Lex wants to find it at the science-y place parasite was talking about, so you go too your lab to build a Braniac detector I believe. You might need to visit the sorceress first, I can't remember. Once you do find the piece, take it to the summoner chick(can't remember her name) and she'll summon SW.

alright thanks m8

helrunna

Jun 9, 2018
Killer frosts 5th lesbian scene in the cell causes game to crash. Also for superwoman you ....
1. Have talk with parasite at legion base
2. Go back to lab to get a sensor
3. Go to star labs
4. Go back to lab at home
5. Talk to tala to about summons(must collect all summon relics, summon Raven, wait a few days, come back to tala to unlock summons, then summon superwoman)

themerciless

Aug 4, 2018
Listen, stop asking for saves and learn the game by trial and error. It really isn't that hard, and you will enjoy the experience much more if you earn everything yourself, as opposed to getting it handed to you.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes