Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
New changelog seems to fix a lot of the problems I found in 2.1.7 , but there was one i'm not really sure about.

Double Galateas. Cloning from two different samples, and then placed in two different cells, but sharing the progress & daily visit. WW, KF, and some other things seem fixed, but i'll check them out later.

U

User_51567

Its so annoying that people keep asking for saves. God.
Not only that.
But it's so bad that they feel like they need to explain themselves with terrible excuses why they need a save game...
How low can you go... Making up excuses and begging for a save game for a adult game....

If you just say..
"Hey, i need a save game because i really don't want to play 20+ hours and because this is a new update i could not find anything through the search button".
Well.. I would send my save game right away to that person.

But questions for save games with stupid excuses and questions for save games from which i know 100% certain that it could be found with the search button are instantly ignored. :)

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
When i try to use the private Room in the bordello, the game freeze. Other thing, there any other sex scene like the one with the chinese girl who administrate the glamour?

Mar 3, 2018
Did SR7 fix the Wonder Woman Lasso issue? For me the game froze if I attempted to use the Lasso in WW cell for the 2nd time. Thought I'd pause till SR7 fixed it.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
I don't get why everyone is so pissed and complaining that "you need to play instead of asking for saves, the experiencie will be better".
I've been playing this game for a lot of time, I remember the whole fucking script, but I lost my save and I don't want to play again the whole story.

I just want to see the new tiddies ffs.

sorry man
i looked for the save files and iu expected them into
C:\users[name]Appdata\local\temp but i cant find tem there so i wish could help but so far it seems i cant

Mar 3, 2018
sorry man
i looked for the save files and iu expected them into
C:\users[name]Appdata\local\temp but i cant find tem there so i wish could help but so far it seems i cant
The save file is actually registry based. Check on the Discord channel for !saves. Should get you all the details on how to export/import saves

Reactions: TheDevian

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The save file is actually registry based. Check on the Discord channel for !saves. Should get you all the details on how to export/import saves
Of course anytime you start playing with the registry for your computer you're taking a big risk of screwing something up unless you know exactly what you're doing.

Reactions: TheDevian
Oct 31, 2017
Alright, here's an oddball request: Would anyone be so kind as to zip up all the levelxxx files in the data folder and hand them off to me?

To keep things short, reason I'm asking is that I want to quickly compare them to the previous version's files, and I'd rather not use a gig's worth of bandwidth when a [REDACTED] sized file will satisfy my curiosity (unless I'm genuinely reading 7zip wrong here.) Thank you kindly if you can oblige such an odd-ball request from a positively pervy panda.

Edity-Edit: Wow, totally did read that info wrong in the end, and after a bit o' testing I see I'm looking at a 3-4mb file when it's all compressed, not the puny one I originally guessed it would be. Still, if anyone would be so kind to help I would certainly appreciate it.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Can anyone tell me beside Miss Martian and Artemis, are there any other characters that have brothel interactions with Luthor?

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
why cant i upgrade zatara,black canary,hawkgirl and other why cant they go into prison when the other late ones can? i am doing something wrong or missing something.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Actually the choice is correct the text after you choose is reversed. I thought the same thing you did and ended up with the clone instead of the original like I wanted.
I put that in in an edit.

Basically, I chose original, then got the line about giving the original away so I quit out before the scene was over and chose 'keep the clone' instead, got the line from lex about keeping the original and I assumed that it was the options that were reversed and I'd end up with the original.
Instead i get a scene about the clone waking up in her bed and being convinced that she got sick an lex saved her. It's clearly the clone because she's suffering from the same muscle problems that all the other clones had.

So then I loaded up an older save and did the opposite (Choose 'keep the clone', get the line from lex about keeping the original. This time assuming that it was the scene after the choice that is reversed, and the choice itself carries over.

Except when I went to visit her in her room a day later, I got exactly the same scene about her being sick.

Near as I can tell, your choice doesn't actually effect anything. There's no scene where you hand her over to Savage and whether you choose to keep the old one or the new one, she ends up weak and shaky from being newly out of the pod anyway.
I guess there aren't any alternative scenes for keeping the original.

All the dev added, as far as I can tell, was a button-option saying 'keep clone/keep original' which triggers a scene of lex talking to himself about why he chose what he chose, with no actual change to the following scenes with Audrey.
And they didn't even do that right.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes