edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Could someone tell me if you have already repaired the wonder woman bug, in which the game completely crashes, does the bug occur when you use lasso for the 2nd time?

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Terra bj is still bugged, so is WW's dance, which from what I read was put in by mistake, however that happens. In any case, incredibly interesting "bugfix" build.

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
The Dance button doesn't work because the scene for it hasn't been added to the game. I think the guy who makes the game said he just added the button to make it easier to add the scene next update.
This is a very common situation in games like this. I have a very similar issue with my game too (which it shouldn't surprise anyone since it's a Star Wars reskin of SU).

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
If the creator of this game are here, i habe bad news. In wonder woman have 2 bugs. First in one part of game when we put lasso the head of wonder woman missing completty, in myt vision she is same zombie....lol, but serius have this bug and when we put dance freeze all game.

no one here

May 15, 2017
when i made the audrey clone and game me choice of the original when i select original it says i will keep the clone and vice versa with clone so which one do actually have ?

KhalFernz

Oct 4, 2017
I'm getting a considerable number of black screens, often when it involves interacting with someone who received new content. Only started after this month's initial patch.
Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a fix?
I've kept the same save for a while now, if that means anything.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is there a list or does anyone know which bugs still remain and of new one's added by the "bug fix"?
Would anyone be kind enough to share a 2.1.6 save, you know before all this mess? My one is too f****d and I want the original Audrey :'(

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes