Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
So basically, the Audrey clone quest is messed up. Picking the original, you're told you choose a clone and picking the clone you're told you're choosing the original. Now I got the clone and my OCD mind won't let it go, cos I wanted the original. I'll have to replay the game all over again. Dammit lmao.

These guys really need to start fixing their bugs. So damn sloppy.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So basically, the Audrey clone quest is messed up. Picking the original, you're told you choose a clone and picking the clone you're told you're choosing the original. Now I got the clone and my OCD mind won't let it go, cos I wanted the original. I'll have to replay the game all over again. Dammit lmao.
The one you choose doesn't matter. All scenes afterwards seem to assume that you chose the clone anyway, because all that was added in the update was the choice-screen itself and lex's response, nothing else.

Even the scene in the office where you hand her over has her dressed like the one in your cell.

Reactions: Synaxis

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Did look through the changelogs, but just to make sure; There's still only some sex scenes, nothing besides Roulette and the Bordello? And I think some(?) in the prison. So nothing with the henchwomen, in the cells or with Raven at Tala etc?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know why, but I just can't select my save, when I click load game, the game double clicks and loads save slot 2, my save is at slot 1, this is frustrating as fuck

Mar 3, 2018
Of course anytime you start playing with the registry for your computer you're taking a big risk of screwing something up unless you know exactly what you're doing.
Yeah. I agree. While its safer to take a back up of the entire registry hive that you're modifying, at the very least export the node that you're editing.

I, for one, tend to live a little dangerously. :cool:. Never have I ever taken a reg backup. I know it will come back to bite me in the ass some day, but hey, I get my kicks from tinkering my PC without a safety net.o_O

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can someone help me to know if I've reached the end of certain characters scenes/actions?

Sc0rch

May 19, 2017
May i ask,how can i unlock superwomen event and clone audrey event?
the superwoman event is by goin to the place you hire villains and (it may be rng) youll find parasite with some news about grodd, then go to the la to make a device and head to starr labs, there youll find a scrap of her something to take to tala where you can summon superwoman.

the clone Audrey event is similar except you hav e to go to the offices part of the building at some point and you can talk to vandal savage, then go to Audrey and get a sample from her, you can then clone her, it seems that the waay to keep the original after the process is to select the clone, after you select which one to give him (so it seems for now) you can keep her and continue on

Reactions: KaiserST

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
wonder woman blocks when we want her to dance :/ solution ?
The Dance button doesn't work because the scene for it hasn't been added to the game. I think the guy who makes the game said he just added the button to make it easier to add the scene next update.

Reactions: Dekhart
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes