master110

Jun 5, 2017
Listen, stop asking for saves and learn the game by trial and error. It really isn't that hard, and you will enjoy the experience much more if you earn everything yourself, as opposed to getting it handed to you.
isn't the cheat menu built in anyway. Pressing C on the main screen?

IS this a bug fix or is anything new?

Tooner12

Aug 31, 2017
Is anyone else a little annoyed that Sunsetrider had Super Woman be the anti universe version of Mary Marvel? I know it's nerdy and nit-picky, but SW's alternate version is Wonder Woman.

bob14997

Dec 6, 2016
Is anyone else a little annoyed that Sunsetrider had Super Woman be the anti universe version of Mary Marvel? I know it's nerdy and nit-picky, but SW's alternate version is Wonder Woman.
Actually according to the DC Wiki Superwoman is Mary Batson.

odinson

Oct 1, 2017
This version of Superwoman is From Crisis on Two Earths where she is the doppelganger of Mary Marvel

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So the Audry clone choice is backwards. Lex says 'Which one do you want to keep' and then the selection menu pops up, ORIGINAL and CLONE.

Choosing original has lex say that he's going to send this one to Vandal and keep the 'newer version' for himself, Choosing Clone is how you keep the original.

TLDR, you're choosing what to give away, not what to keep.
edit: Except then I'm visiting her room and talking to the clone, who believes she fell ill and is now recovering, with no sign of the real one.

Did the real one get handed over offscreen and I kept the fake?

Reactions: Danlorn
Aug 17, 2018
Killer frosts 5th lesbian scene in the cell causes game to crash. Also for superwoman you ....
1. Have talk with parasite at legion base
2. Go back to lab to get a sensor
3. Go to star labs
4. Go back to lab at home
5. Talk to tala to about summons(must collect all summon relics, summon Raven, wait a few days, come back to tala to unlock summons, then summon superwoman)
for me it's the 4th scene with killer frost, I unlocked Cheshire, Galatea and Super Woman, I think when it's suposed to unlock a new scene screen goes black forever... Oh does anyone here unlocked Wonder Woman slut outfit??

E=MC2

Jul 11, 2017
About the Asset Pack, I want to know is there any previous Asset Pack like #1 to #7, because I only found #8 until latest.

bob14997

Dec 6, 2016
So the Audry clone choice is backwards. Lex says 'Which one do you want to keep' and then the selection menu pops up, ORIGINAL and CLONE.

Choosing original has lex say that he's going to send this one to Vandal and keep the 'newer version' for himself, Choosing Clone is how you keep the original.

TLDR, you're choosing what to give away, not what to keep.
edit: Except then I'm visiting her room and talking to the clone, who believes she fell ill and is now recovering, with no sign of the real one.

Did the real one get handed over offscreen and I kept the fake?
Actually the choice is correct the text after you choose is reversed. I thought the same thing you did and ended up with the clone instead of the original like I wanted.

bob14997

Dec 6, 2016
Once you finish the Audrey clone arc you can finally use the magic collar on her and there is a scene where you can take her to see Wonder Woman.

D

Deleted member 187590

Its so annoying that people keep asking for saves. God.

Yo anyone got a save tho for real?
I don't get why everyone is so pissed and complaining that "you need to play instead of asking for saves, the experiencie will be better".
I've been playing this game for a lot of time, I remember the whole fucking script, but I lost my save and I don't want to play again the whole story.

I just want to see the new tiddies ffs.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes