theRealFogh

Aug 9, 2017
how do i make Supergirl do other things than dance in the Cell? like stripping and so on? and my game crashed when i told Wonder Woman to Dance!

bob14997

Dec 6, 2016
how do i make Supergirl do other things than dance in the Cell? like stripping and so on? and my game crashed when i told Wonder Woman to Dance!
I want to know this as well I've havent been able to make her do anything but dance. The asset pack shows there are strip scenes. also how to get the black supergirl outfit?

Reactions: CytsBear

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Starting to get annoyed at people bringing up the WW dance bug. It's only been mentioned four times a page, every page, for the past ten pages. Yes, it's broken. We know.
It's almost as bad as people asking how to 'use' the picture pack.

Oh, and saying the dance-bug isn't a bug aint true.
Supergirl's strip scene isn't the game yet either, but that theoretical nonexistent scene doesn't crash your game.
WW's unimplemented dance scene does, because the button for it tries to find a scene that doesn't exist, instead of either not existing itself, or displaying a 'nothing here yet' message-box then returning to normal gameplay.
The dev implemented a button that breaks the game when pressed. That's a bug.

As for the leash, you buy it from talia, then equip it in your room.
Not sure why it needs to be equipped. It provides no passive bonuses and lex himself isn't exactly the one wearing it.
Thems the ropes though.

Reactions: thomas_dp

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Is the Mac download on the front page the most recent bug fix version? The file only says 2.1.7

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes